General Chat

Stevo985

I said ''and others'' too. Once the season starts people go the main Aston Villa section of the site. I mean that is the main reason why we all signed up for the site isn't it - to talk about Aston Villa.

I've got some old Villa shirts from 98-00 - can I advertise them on here?  I'm not fixing a price on them and I can't be arsed with eBay, but the right offer could see them coming your way.

Thats because the season has started and so myself and others have migrated to the main Villa forum. Same thing happened last year too.

I suspect that it's moreso this year than the past couple due to the present Era of Good Feelings.

(Anecdatally, I can say that I spend more time in the main forum nowadays than I have in several years (probably since '06-'07?))

Yeah, fair play to him, he's a decent player by all accounts.

Its been asked several times but I'm yet to see the answer, what has happened to Gareth?

He was Baselayers, who was also Stevo, and he's been offered a better deal to go to the Man City forums.  He'll hardly ever make a comment over there, though - they just snap up all the amusing talent emerging in forums lower down the table.

• Like 2

So my friend has seriously let me down. Was meant to be going down to his in Hampshire for a few days to get away from home (been working all summer so this was my holiday) and he's just been ignoring my fb messages after telling me to book my train tickets.

We rang his house phone, found out he's working all week so I can't really go. Train tickets are non-refundable as well. Annoyed, hurt, disappointed argh.

Â