General Chat

Stevo985

What is all of this about Baselayers being a fraud??? This is the first I have heard about all of this could someone explain or point me in the direction of the thread where the truth was uncovered

Yeah this

Tell, nao :angry:

Heh, there is no 'truth', only speculation in this case.

Do trolls make donations?

What trolls do is, they say they will donate...and then don't!

Except she did, that and posted some fairly unavailable elsewhere pics of her injury a while back and probably didn't mention who she was for the first year on the site (when iirc she was actually going out with someone who posted on VT), The Jenny thing was revealed after they split or something like that anyway

What is all of this about Baselayers being a fraud??? This is the first I have heard about all of this could someone explain or point me in the direction of the thread where the truth was uncovered

Yeah this

Except she did, that and posted some fairly unavailable elsewhere pics of her injury a while back and probably didn't mention who she was for the first year on the site (when iirc she was actually going out with someone who posted on VT), The Jenny thing was revealed after they split or something like that anyway

Seems like we have the truth, guys. It is tha tru double J.

Yeah this

Seems like we have the truth, guys. It is tha tru double J.

Either that, or Bickster is the JJ imposter. The plot thickens.

A big part of VillaTalk's appeal is that forum users can enjoy a conversation with sexy snowboarding siren 'Jenny Jones'. Of course the staff are going to say it is her. If the truth got out that it's actually just Stevo,, traffic would plummet and they'd be out of a job.

Edited by Phumfeinz

flicked on CBB during an advert to see who was on it (and to check out the hot villa fan presenter) saw abs from 5 (aka the blackest man on the planet) who cracks me up, next time I flicked back some absolute word removed of a clearing in the woods from Geordie shore was on it, ive never seen GS but after 30 seconds of her I started to understand this country's problems a little better, she's a celebrity, hate to think that even worse she might be a role model, **** me she was a disgrace

Â