General Chat

Stevo985

I remember the time I earned my brown wings. It was spring 2007, and I was staying at a girl's house. Unfortunately her mother was a stickler, so we had to sleep in separate rooms. One night, my door creaks open and in creeps the girl, who without saying a word climbs into my bed, backs up against me and [CENSORED - TOO HOT FOR VT!]

The next night we did it again on the trampoline in the back garden, under the stars. It was so romantic.

Are u talking about the first time or the first time DHUTUWU?

I remember the time I earned my brown wings. It was spring 2007, and I was staying at a girl's house. Unfortunately her mother was a stickler, so we had to sleep in separate rooms. One night, my door creaks open and in creeps the girl, who without saying a word climbs into my bed, backs up against me and [CENSORED - TOO HOT FOR VT!]

The next night we did it again on the trampoline in the back garden, under the stars. It was so romantic.

Are u talking about the first time or the first time DHUTUWU?
Earned his Brown wings is the key phrase here ;) Edited by Tegis
  • Like 1

Are u talking about the first time or the first time DHUTUWU?
Earned his Brown wings is the key phrase here ;)

Arent I stupid  :detect:

Im going official on General Chat. I do love VillaTalk, it makes me laugh. Someone who makes you laugh would be great my sister said. I am definitely not trying any funny stuff with my dick and my MacBook....

• Like 1

Im going official on General Chat. I do love VillaTalk, it makes me laugh. Someone who makes you laugh would be great my sister said. I am definitely not trying any funny stuff with my dick and my MacBook....

welcome then GN

if you're making this your home, you'll be wanting the initiation ceremony?

1. write yourself a sign with 'Scuba Steve' on it

2. .....

• Like 1

Tell a foreigner what DHUTUWU is?

did her under the ukulele with ukkas?

Do Hogso Up The Wrong 'Un

Personally, I hope this one doesnt catch on

How I laughed...my Queen how I laughed

That's a far better story than mine... Coked up 31 year old tart flips over and I take advantage

Â