General Chat

Stevo985

Looking at the irish independent the garda say shes made a complaint if sexual assault previous at another music venue and as yet us still nit able to give a statement ir make a complaint yet at this one ..so the young one was probably smacked out of it on drugs at the time ....soooo is the lad shes sucking of in possible danger of arrest ?

I have no idea about Irish law but probably not if the age of consent is 16 and she is over it. She's able to do what she wants. If it happened in the UK its the people that filmed the act that have the potential to have their collars felt. 

Shes at navan hospital :-D just saying

Having **ahem** tests....... 

Even if you're over 16, I assumes its illegal to do things like that in public.

Well there is that.....

I know its really lazy but why haven't drive through cashpoints 'taken off'?

The age we live in I suppose but surprised they're not dotted around everywhere. I think even if it was one of those rip off £2.00 fee ones people would pay it for the convenience of not having to park and get out of the car.

Most of the ATMs around here are drive-through now... one of the local savings banks even has one of the more famous ones

P1060592.JPG

Then again, drive-through banking has been fairly normal (not necessarily the norm, but pretty much universally available) in the US since the 50s

plgh.jpg

Edited by leviramsey

This will be my last post on VT.

Not ever (probably). But certainly for the near future.

I post way too much, and genuinely (and I do mean genuinely) think I have some sort of unhealthy addiction to this place.

So whilst I love the place, 30,000 posts seems to be as good a point as any to go cold turkey and call it a day.

I'll probably still read the site, mostly for Villa news, and I'm sure I'll be back at some point, even just to say hi. But for now at least, it's goodbye.

I love you all x

I wouldn't pay for a drive through cash machine, but I would pay a slight premium if a petrol station went all oldschool and re-introduced the pump attendants.

Though then I'd need cash, so perhaps a drive through cash point would be equally as important.

Perhaps I should stop being so lazy.

In New Jersey and Oregon, it's illegal for the customer of a gas station to pump their own gasoline (I believe diesel is legal for self-service). There're a few, generally wealthy, suburbs of Boston where it's likewise still illegal.

This will be my last post on VT.

Not ever (probably). But certainly for the near future.

I post way too much, and genuinely (and I do mean genuinely) think I have some sort of unhealthy addiction to this place.

So whilst I love the place, 30,000 posts seems to be as good a point as any to go cold turkey and call it a day.

I'll probably still read the site, mostly for Villa news, and I'm sure I'll be back at some point, even just to say hi. But for now at least, it's goodbye.

I love you all x

Yeahhhhh right! See you tomorrow :wave:
  • Like 1

Â