General Chat

Stevo985

There's always something to do. You could perform an experiment to determine which colour sweatshirts result in what colour belly-button fluff.

Of course, all the results will be blue but it's the journey that's important.

getting so close to finishing my dissertation... well I have but who knew editing and arsing about with shit like formatting could be so frustrating.:rant: I just want it done. Hopefully, off to the binders tomorrow to get it all done, and then this friday, I will be enjoying some single maltt whiskey saved for the occasion. So close, and still petrified something is going to go wrong, like a virus specific to my memory stick and pc - ive emailed updates to 3 email accounts about ten times today out of sheer paranoia ffs.

So close, and still petrified something is going to go wrong, like a virus specific to my memory stick and pc - ive emailed updates to 3 email accounts about ten times today out of sheer paranoia ffs.

Wasn't nearly enough precaution when I was doing mine.

Hmm i have been told i have a messed up ankle. Bone on bone or something, what the hell is that?

Is this an injury or something spotted at a check up? Is it career threatening? One would imagine you have a lack of cartilage somewhere in your ankle where it should be.

My knees are both bone on bone ... Had a few football injuries over the years but i got the impression it was generic / one of those things rather than a specific incident

Mine cause me minor discomfort (though Ive had 3 ops on my knees but that was to repair tissue damage ) but the surgeon doesn't seem concerned about the bone and bone causing me any harm and reckons that it's as much in my head because I happen to know its rubbing ..

Legov, looks like you have an open invite to meet Prince William.

Prince William looking forward to meeting Singapore's 'several Aston Villa fans'

In his speech given at a state dinner in Singapore, the Duke of Cambridge joked that he was looking forward to meeting fans of Aston Villa, the team he is known to support.

"Catherine and I greatly look forward to learning much more and seeing much more during our stay here, particularly the several Aston Villa fans," he said.

The Duke is currently serving as President of the Football Association.

I had physio again today for my hip, the docs or hospital can't do **** all for me (I'm not old enough for them to sort the problem, and I agree, I don't fancy a hip replacement at the ripe old age of 27) anyway thes **** physioterrorists are killing me, the exorcises they get me doing do **** all apart from leave me in massive amounts of pain.

I have tried to explain this to them cuz I went through exactly the same thing about two years ago, anyone else get the feeling that you get sent to the physio when they have no **** idea what else to do with you?

I had a nightmare with physios over a misdiagnosis to an injury in my hip area. They were acting on what they told the problem was, but they'd been told wrong so it made things worse. I couldn't do sport for 20 years and finally had surgery last year.

Â