General Chat

Stevo985

:? and I was gonna moan about yellow fingernails and my exploding backside following last nights curry

Ad, as you are one of the more decent chaps on here all I can say is I hope you **** that thing right up it's own arsehole, **** it into submission then give it the middle finger salute and mudhole stomp it over and over!

253994_original.gif

Stay strong chap, good luck and if you want some bro-lovin' were all here

Got diagnosed with a tumour in my gullet this week. Inoperable because it has spread to my liver. Very rare at the age of 30. Only hope is to put it into remission through chemo otherwise nothing they can do. So a bit of a stressful week!!!!!

Sorry to hear that mate.. Fight it and you will be fine though.

I know lots of people he want to show support to Ad with his recent diagnosis. Positive thoughts and messages are a good start point, but if you want to offer more practical support...

Think about becoming a blood donor. You can find out more information at this web site. Not for everyone I know, but it's something you can justifiably feel pretty smug about!

When you have a clear out, take the good stuff to a local cancer research charity shop (find your local shop here. Not the tat, the good stuff!.

Or just give cancer research money...here.

Or Macmillan...here.

Don't forget to do the gift aid if you are a uk tax payer.

Sorry for sounding preachy, but this affects a lot of people that we love.

Mike

Got diagnosed with a tumour in my gullet this week. Inoperable because it has spread to my liver. Very rare at the age of 30. Only hope is to put it into remission through chemo otherwise nothing they can do. So a bit of a stressful week!!!!!
Oh **** **** :rant: I'm truly sorry to hear that. At your age you should be physically well able for the chemo so you should come out the other side temporarily weaker but healthy. The very best of luck with it. Utter bastard illness.

All kicked off outside on erdington high street earlier man, sommet happened over the weekend apparently and a scrap has just broke out and carried on all the say from the pub to outside mine and 3 people (2nd them my neighbours) got ran over

**** crazy man

All kicked off outside on erdington high street earlier man, sommet happened over the weekend apparently and a scrap has just broke out and carried on all the say from the pub to outside mine and 3 people (2nd them my neighbours) got ran over

**** crazy man

I was reading in the local paper the other day that three men who live down my road (and it is a very quiet road which makes it so funny) all got police warnings because the three of them got into a fight over parking

Â