How do you wipe yer arse?

TheSufferingVilla

Do you wipe your arse:  

287 members have voted

1. 1. Do you wipe your arse:

• Standing Up?
    • Sitting Down?

I'm stunned there is only one vote in it. We're gonna end up with some sort of hung ass-wiping VT Parliament.

In all seriousness though (as this is a serious discussion) I sit down. I don't know why you would stand up unless it is to first inspect the contents of your yield and congratulate yourself on a job well done.

• Like 1

You just have to lean forward a little on the seat, creating a gap for your hand to fit through. It's perfectly manageable.

Mind you I couldn't go through the front way. Be too scared of crushing the family jewels.

• Like 1

I'm a stander. I went for a dump at a station in Australia once and the doors were only high enough to cover up to chest high, it was one of the most awkward things ever wiping my arse whilst being able to see other people. I think they were designed by a sitter and it never even occurred to me at the time that such people existed.

I'm sure the lines have become blurred here. I would think that the majority actually do a bit of both, in a kind of squatting position? It's nigh on impossible to remain totally seated and wipe your arse. There's no proper access - you'd have to lift a cheek off the seat at least to get half decent access and purchase.

Likewise standers, I would doubt, would stand fully vertical as they wipe, as the buttocks would clench, thus also not allowing proper access, and could also lead to smearing.

I would have thought that the 'best' position would be a squat, giving full access, away from the seat?

So, half and half? 

I'm shocked that standing is even a considered option, let alone such a popular option.

Surely it's like making one of those butterfly painting you used to do as a kid, when you put the paint on one side of the paper and fold it to make a smeary mirror image?

How does bringing the cheeks closer together help you clean?

The wife thinks i'm mental for wiping standing up. Such a relief to find out i'm not alone.

I don't get it. I really don't.

Standing forces the cheeks together surely? That's like laying a cable in the palm of your hand, then clenching your hand into a fist before cleaning it.

Odd.

Put your hand through your legs and wipe the poo away .

That's just wrong as is a dead cert for smelly balls.

Round the back using the index finger.

That's disgusting.

At least use some toilet roll.

The wife thinks i'm mental for wiping standing up. Such a relief to find out i'm not alone.

I don't get it. I really don't.

Standing forces the cheeks together surely? That's like laying a cable in the palm of your hand, then clenching your hand into a fist before cleaning it.

Odd.

I think you need to read some of the posts above Stanley. I don't think the standers (of which I am one) actually stand vertically upright when performing the procedure. Like myself, I would imagine other standers do a degree of ' stand-squatting' in order to maximise access. That way, 'standing' gives you easy access and cheek-freedom away from the toilet seat.

Â