How do you wipe yer arse?

TheSufferingVilla

Do you wipe your arse:  

287 members have voted

1. 1. Do you wipe your arse:

• Standing Up?
    • Sitting Down?

Whats really bizzarre is when you do a huge shit and the after you wipe your backside there is seemingly no stains on the tissue....

...I believe this is called a Ghost Shit.

Happens often to me, the remnants are gobbled up the the collapsing anus, after it's been relaxed and closed up.

Seated, with one hand round the back. I have always assumed this to be the "orthodox" position and am disturbed by those of you standing.

This.

I concur.

However, (and this is slightly embarrassing), my way to wipe is probably more unorthodox then that..

I use the runway/napkin way (nothing unusual there). Where it gets weird is that my father wasn't around to teach me this childhood lesson. My mother was however, and we all know how women wipe....So I continue to wipe from the front, sitting down, using a conveyor belt.

And no, I don't got shit on my balls.

The wad would be a terrible way to wipe though. The "planes" of the TP would go every which way with nastiness on tips of paper going anywhere, could lead to some poo on your butt cheek or something. Anyone follow what I'm sayin here?

Whats really bizzarre is when you do a huge shit and the after you wipe your backside there is seemingly no stains on the tissue....

Happens often to me, the remnants are gobbled up the the collapsing anus, after it's been relaxed and closed up.

Seated, with one hand round the back. I have always assumed this to be the "orthodox" position and am disturbed by those of you standing.

This.

I concur.

However, (and this is slightly embarrassing), my way to wipe is probably more unorthodox then that..

I use the runway/napkin way (nothing unusual there). Where it gets weird is that my father wasn't around to teach me this childhood lesson. My mother was however, and we all know how women wipe....So I continue to wipe from the front, sitting down, using a conveyor belt.

The wad would be a terrible way to wipe though. The "planes" of the TP would go every which way with nastiness on tips of paper going anywhere, could lead to some poo on your butt cheek or something. Anyone follow what I'm sayin here?

Do we all know how women wipe? I thought that their wiping from back to front would get fecal matter on their lady parts causing all sorts of trouble.

I use the sheryl crowe or the double square depending on the ply of the roll. Can't imagine the wad. All i imagine is shitty fingernails

Question to you sitters. Have any of you experienced a German toilet, i.e: one that uses "the shelf"?

300_27700.jpg

Pasted%20Graphic.jpg

When shitting into such toilets your crap falls onto a shelf mere inches from the place your arse is suspended. It is believed German's use "the shelf" to examine thier crap to ensure it is of uniform size and shape and if not they then adjust their diets accordingly to shit more efficiently.

My point being if you are a sitter and were to use the shelf the ods are pretty high that upon dropping your hand down there with the paper for a swipe you will no doubt make hard contact with the shit on the shelf. thoughts? Comments?

I had no idea that the Shit Shelf existed in Germany, and I have been there a few times! I never saw one there! I did however see one in Budapest, quite a few there actually (I was there a week or so). Me and my friend had a good laugh about it. The shelves over there weren't as big as the one pictured, and they were lower and further back. So it wouldn't pose any nasty problems for the sitters of the world.

Did you lot know that countries such as Japan and Korea have a MUCH lower rate of colon cancer compared to the western world?

It's because they shit standing up and that it's healthier for the bowels. IIRC pooing like that doesn't congest your bowels and cause traffic up insider der. Somethin like that.

This.

I concur.

Do we all know how women wipe? I thought that their wiping from back to front would get fecal matter on their lady parts causing all sorts of trouble.

I use the sheryl crowe or the double square depending on the ply of the roll. Can't imagine the wad. All i imagine is shitty fingernails

Fair play yea I guess I don't, I only know how my mother taught me. And I remember her reaching in the front between legs.

I basically stop when the ring has ended, before my choad and long before my testies.

And yes everyone, my butthole is okay. I stopped taking the Omega 3 pills and the daily vitamins and now I have no problems. Weird eh.

The problem with wiping sitting down is when you have a big willy and it gets knocked to the side of the toilet bowl due to the movement of wiping the arse. Considering the germs that lurk in t'bog, it's not advisable to risk your snake picking up infections or 'owt.

The problem with wiping sitting down is when you have a big willy and it gets knocked to the side of the toilet bowl due to the movement of wiping the arse. Considering the germs that lurk in t'bog, it's not advisable to risk your snake picking up infections or 'owt.

So you've heard :lol:

Have you not tried holding between your thighs?

Did you lot know that countries such as Japan and Korea have a MUCH lower rate of colon cancer compared to the western world?

It's because they shit standing up and that it's healthier for the bowels. IIRC pooing like that doesn't congest your bowels and cause traffic up insider der. Somethin like that.

That just sounds undignified to me. Also, one would assume that the chance of making a mess were higher. Imagine standing for a curry or Guinness shit, carnage.

Â