How do you wipe yer arse?

TheSufferingVilla

Do you wipe your arse:  

287 members have voted

1. 1. Do you wipe your arse:

• Standing Up?
    • Sitting Down?

Funnily enough the other day when i was on the roof{im a roofer} we were working in stoke and running down the side of the roof was a row of terraced houses and i noticed some bloke go the toilet in one of the houses that was directly opposite us, so out off curiousity i just stopped work and as it happens the toilet seat was right next to the frosted window, this bloke was only having a shit and we were just stood their watching, i can confidently say that the bloke up in stoke stands up and wipes his arse

I think you should re-read this and evaluate your life.

• Like 4

Funnily enough the other day when i was on the roof{im a roofer} we were working in stoke and running down the side of the roof was a row of terraced houses and i noticed some bloke go the toilet in one of the houses that was directly opposite us, so out off curiousity i just stopped work and as it happens the toilet seat was right next to the frosted window, this bloke was only having a shit and we were just stood their watching, i can confidently say that the bloke up in stoke stands up and wipes his arse

I think you should re-read this and evaluate your life.
i know, i can be strange at times though

Where is the option for half and half!?

I wipe a bit sitting down until most of it has gone then finish standing up.

About 850 of them, GreatNoel.

Voinjama, apologies if in wrong, but you're the guy who wanted to see a girl shit, right?

No incorrect, that is not what the post said.

He always seems to pop up in the relevant threads though.  :detect:

I think things like this are very interesting in a human behaviors type of way because so much of how we act is done because it's the accepted way or we see lots of others doing it and gives us a clue. Wiping your ass is one things where everyone comes up with their own way because they haven't really seen others do it, they just  do it the way they think is the right way. In a weird way it's one of the few times we actually completely act like ourselves, free of outside influences.

I think things like this are very interesting in a human behaviors type of way because so much of how we act is done because it's the accepted way or we see lots of others doing it and gives us a clue. Wiping your ass is one things where everyone comes up with their own way because they haven't really seen others do it, they just  do it the way they think is the right way. In a weird way it's one of the few times we actually completely act like ourselves, free of outside influences.

3qvirl.jpg

Must admit I just don't get the standing up thing. As soon as you stand up, your arse cheeks automatically close together making the job in hand all the more difficult and messy I'd have thought. Seems like an illogical methodology for anal cleansing

• Like 2

Â