How do you wipe yer arse?

TheSufferingVilla

Do you wipe your arse:  

287 members have voted

1. 1. Do you wipe your arse:

• Standing Up?
    • Sitting Down?

One of our Directors dropped his phone down the bog.

We all had to huddle close to a cubicle whilst he illustrated the way he'd dropped his phone down the bog - when he dropped his new phone down the bog.

He was doing some strange combo of phone in to shirt breast pocket, exaggerated bend to lift toilet seat, phone shoots out of pocket in to toilet.

Christine the office manager made him buy his own phone as a replacement replacement.

• Haha 4

48,51% standing up. I expected there to be something like 3-4 votes on that due to medical issues. I could never imagine standing up whiping. Your ass cheeks clamp together. Seems like sitting is just as foreign to you standing people out there as standing is to us. Strange, fascinating and funny. 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, bickster said:

Off topic!!! Also depends if I'm in work or not. If I'm in work, obviously I am, how else do you expect me to use my phone. Going to the bog is a euphemism for going to use my phone in our place

Just for work... Not for Facebook... Instagram... Tinder :mrgreen::suspect:

On 06/04/2019 at 23:29, Stevo985 said:

I can't imagine anything worse than going for a shit and not having my phone with me. That would be so boring.

agree, though I upgrade to my iPad at home

• 1 month later...

I remember being at child-care in the early days, one of my earlier memories.

I called out "FIIIINIIIISHED" and to my rude surprise the lady charged with my care responded with the exact phrase, and I quote:

"I'm not doing that for you...!"

Ladies and gentlemen that moment in history was the catalyst for my technique, and here goes..

• 4 ply of paper folded neat, ensures enough padding. 3 ply when the risk of seepage or a tear is zero.
  • Thumb rests on the butt cheek, whilst the paper rests on the combined fingertips of the index, middle, ring and little finger.
  • One firm swipe with fingertips to navigate the crevice of Uranus, covering as much ground as you can without overdoing it.
  • Inspect the damage on the paper, this will indicate the quantity and area of remaining doo-doo.
  • Fold the paper in half so that the damaged side faces inwards and has no chance to make contact anywhere undesirable.
  • Another firm swipe, with concentrated effort on areas of the bum-holeo that need the attention, as indicated by paper trail.
  • Repeat as needed.

And on a side note, I swear people who wipe standing are like those who pull their pants down around their ankles when taking a wee-wee.

Unnecessary and unbecoming.

• Haha 1

Just some random unsolicited advice for anyone who has constipation.

We're meant to squat, not sit, when we poo. So if you elevate your feet, perhaps on your tip toes or with a small stool, you might find pooing a little easier.

7 hours ago, A'Villan said:

We're meant to squat, not sit, when we poo. So if you elevate your feet, perhaps on your tip toes or with a small stool, you might find pooing a little easier.

The struggle to get it out is part of the enjoyment. 

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, A'Villan said:

This is the reason why I am on this forum. 

Every day is a school day

• Like 1

6 hours ago, leemond2008 said:

We have been debating how to wipe your arse for a decade and still failed to come up with a conclusive answer 

There is only one correct answer - sit to wipe. 

Â