How do you wipe yer arse?

TheSufferingVilla

Do you wipe your arse:  

287 members have voted

1. 1. Do you wipe your arse:

• Standing Up?
    • Sitting Down?

Which brings us to another question. Who in the name of Paul McGrath is wiping from the front through their legs!?

Knackers. Dirty vagrant knackers. That's who :)
  • Like 1

Do they not get clinkers?

I've done some research (All in the name of science) and they do indeed, although their's are on a whole different level, here's a picture...

Alien_facehugger.jpg

Edited by 8pints

• 3 weeks later...

How do I wipe my arse, I'm shocked by some of the answers on here, Obviously I must be the only one that rings a bell for the arse wipe servent to do it. It's great, i've got them on a zero hour contract so they only get payed for actual wiping time, minimum wage is a bummer but as long as i don't suffer diarrhea it's very affordable, but I'm watching the workfare proposals with interest at the possibilities of a government funded arse wipe..

Does anyone else have that poo where it goes out with no mess. Next to nothing to wipe? A dry poop if you wish.

The toilet equivalent of golf's 'hole in one' is the 'Immaculate Conception' - Nothing on the bogroll and nothing in the bog.

Does anyone else have that poo where it goes out with no mess. Next to nothing to wipe? A dry poop if you wish.

Ghost poo.

This thread has been keeping me awake, so standers, you freaks, I really want to know how you wipe whilst clenching, and if you say one foot up on the toilet, how with your trousers round your ankles?

Happens quite often with me, depends on the diet though. I was once in the countryside with a mate having a few beers in some beauty spot, unfortunately as is often the case with me after a couple of drinks I felt the need to go as the sphincter was pretty relaxed. In that situation it's important to do a 'clean break' as there's f*ck all except for a few leaves to wipe the arse with!

Ghost poo.

This thread has been keeping me awake, so standers, you freaks, I really want to know how you wipe whilst clenching, and if you say one foot up on the toilet, how with your trousers round your ankles?

We don't stand upright, it's a sort of half squat stance.

Sitters- why the hell would you want to stick your hand down the bog?

• 5 years later...

VT is sooo ahead of its time

Scrunch Or Fold? A Nation Is Divided... On How To Use Its Loo Roll
Because life's poo short for blockages 💩
By Natasha Hinde
“Am I being unreasonable to be a scruncher?” one Mumsnet user asked the masses, referring to the fact that she scrunches toilet roll prior to use, while her husband folds it neatly into a little pile of squares.

The woman explained her husband’s colleague had to call out a plumber for a blockage at his home. “Allegedly, the plumber said it was because someone had scrunched loo roll and it had caused the blockage,” she recalled.

At this point, her husband reminded her they must all fold toilet roll rather than scrunching it. When she admitted she was a scruncher, he was shocked. “Then he started asking me my average sheet usage at which point I decided that the conversation was heading south and told him to not be so daft,” she continued.

Of course, everyone had something to say on the matter of Scrunch vs. Fold. (No, really. There were 102 comments.) 

Moron Huff

• Like 1

Â