TheSufferingVilla

Do you wipe your arse:  

287 members have voted

1. 1. Do you wipe your arse:

• Standing Up?
    • Sitting Down?

22 minutes ago, choffer said:

This was nearly 6 years ago?!?

I’d have put good money on it being  at most 18 months ago. 

Nope, this topic was started nearly a decade ago, look at the topic listings

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Mat Kendrick's Dentist said:

Got through almost 28 years without realising wiping your arse standing up was a thing. Genuinely shocked.

I was the same when I first read this thread. It seems so bizarre.

Something you'd do when you first get toilet trained but quickly grow out of

I only stand for the national anthem.

I remember this thread from many moons ago, its just so bizarre to think folks stand to do this (I mean wiping not the national anthem).

It makes no sense to me, as it seems full of danger:

1 Drop kegs.

2 Sit, make deposit.

3 Stand: Try not to fall over/over balance due to trouser around ankles, followed by quashing any dangleberries into cheeks.

4 Wipe: bend down/around to reach bog roll, smear more dangleberries into cheeks. Throw used paper into the bowl; make sure your aim is true or risk marking the rim of the bowl.

5 Pull trousers up: Try not to fall over/over balance or risk bashing one’s derriere on the bog when using your knees to bend.

Just stay seated.

I've already given my vote for sitting.  

But whats the motion of your fingers when cleaning your ring piece? 

My motion resembles a coin, spinning around of of these;

Image result for charity coin collectors

Nice, wide circular motions around the edge of my rectum, with increasingly smaller circles approaching the Sarlak Pit section, with my fingers going a bit mental and wobbly towards the very end.

Then my anus calmly takes and eats the tissue paper from my wiping paw, leaving my hands free to dispense some more tissue. 

Folded of course. 

* My tongue also sticks out and my eyes buldge the closer to the anus hole I get. 

4 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

But how many of you are on your phones while your taking a dump that's the real question? 

Off topic!!! Also depends if I'm in work or not. If I'm in work, obviously I am, how else do you expect me to use my phone. Going to the bog is a euphemism for going to use my phone in our place

Â