How do you wipe yer arse?

TheSufferingVilla

Do you wipe your arse:  

287 members have voted

1. 1. Do you wipe your arse:

• Standing Up?
    • Sitting Down?

I pondered the same thing not so long ago. For some reason, I never gave it much thought. I always have done it standing, but after watching several movies and what not, the few times you see any of that stuff is when people are sitting(Talking generally here..)

The point about making it more messy came to mind but it`s been so long, doing anything else felt really weird and uncomfortable, so I just do it the way I do. Facisinating thread though, the votes are almost 50/50. Imagined it would be more people doing while sitting. Glad that there are people like me who do it standing. The right way. 

Even though the kids haven't needed them for ages I still get toilet wipes so I can get perfectly clean. I always think that today may be the day I bump into Katharine Jenkins, we go for a coffee, one thing leads to another, and while I'm reverse teabagging I want her to mentally remark on my clean ringpiece. You have to cover all the possibilities.

I have the same rules but with Helen Hilton (nsfw).

You shouldn't flush wipes though, right? Do you just chuck em in the bin instead? Stinky bin.

Also, don't we just do it the way our mum told us to? And if so, does that mean all the standers and all the sitters might be very distantly related?

Edited by hogso

You shouldn't flush wipes though, right? Do you just chuck em in the bin instead? Stinky bin.

Also, don't we just do it the way our mum told us to? And if so, does that mean all the standers and all the sitters might be very distantly related?

Depends on the sewage system. Most new-style moist tissues break up easily as well.

I never saw this episode of Who Do You Think You Are

I'm not going to cast a vote here, as my mildly OCD tendencies prohibit me from upsetting such a perfectly balanced poll. However, I wanted to chime in as I have what may be considered a slightly odd ass wiping habit - I believe it is called 'The Nelson'. Standing up with one foot on the toilet seat, thus granting full access to the area in question. It really is the next stage in human assessment wiping evolution, and I wholly recommend it. Glorious.

Â