The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

Rather enjoyed the new Godzilla, nothing amazing and I was expecting a lot more from Mr Edwards based on his catalogue of films but still an enjoyable if predictable few hours. Would have liked to have seen more of the films namesake too.

6.5/10

Have you seen all of the dollars trilogy? For A few Dollars More is probably my favourite.

Probably a fistfull of dollars was my fav but the good the bad and the ugly...Quite liked a lot of the Clint Eastwood spaghetti western films though. Hang em High, 

Crocodile Dundee (1986)   Just watched this again ,in what must be the first time in over twenty years. Still a great film to watch in my opinion, i enjoyed it as much as i did when i first saw it all them years ago 7/10

• Like 4

Crocodile Dundee (1986)   Just watched this again ,in what must be the first time in over twenty years. Still a great film to watch in my opinion, i enjoyed it as much as i did when i first saw it all them years ago 7/10

The real reason for watching Crocodile Dundee in my teen years - much fappery:

linda-kozl-473223_zps6babd6cf.jpg

(And I'm acutely aware of how badly she went downhill in more recent times but I try not to look at those pictures as it's too disappointing).

Edited by choffer

The real reason for watching Crocodile Dundee in my teen years - much fappery:

linda-kozl-473223_zps6babd6cf.jpg

(And I'm acutely aware of how badly she went downhill in more recent times but I try not to look at those pictures as it's too disappointing).

Fast times at Ridgemont High. Never seen it fully, just 1 scene.

Rather enjoyed the new Godzilla, nothing amazing and I was expecting a lot more from Mr Edwards based on his catalogue of films but still an enjoyable if predictable few hours. Would have liked to have seen more of the films namesake too.

6.5/10

Have to agree, thought he did a decent enough job but the end product just wasn't that interesting really, had the same problem with pacific rim, unfortunately big things destroying other big things just ain't my bag.

Â