The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

You don't like a film about a ford mustang? Odd.

Its better than fast & furious. Car films are my guilty pleasure plus Jesse pinkman was in it. I know its terrible but there are some great set pieces & great cars and most importantly, no CGI.

Silly, corny, ridiculous BUT good fun.

You don't like a film about a ford mustang? Odd.

Its better than fast & furious. Car films are my guilty pleasure plus Jesse pinkman was in it. I know its terrible but there are some great set pieces & great cars and most importantly, no CGI.

Silly, corny, ridiculous BUT good fun.

Gone in 60 seconds > need for speed 

Gone in 60 Seconds was one dumb ass movie.

Vinnie Jones, ffs.

Remember when Vinnie thought he could actually make it as an actor?  :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=75cVj4m2x0Q

He's the Juggernaut bitch

Gone in 60 Seconds was one dumb ass movie.

Vinnie Jones, ffs.

Remember when Vinnie thought he could actually make it as an actor?  :D

To be fair to him, as awful and one dimensional as his acting is, he's made an absolute load of movies (and dosh in the process) so I doubt he's too bothered about being seen as the next De Niro.

Need for Speed. Probably the best videogame movie although that's not saying much. Big daft fun.

6/10.

street fighter > need for speed 

Most films ever made > Need for Speed.

I thought it was a pile of wank.

And like Ingram said, it was basically a 2 hour Ford Mustang advert. And not a very good one.

I like Mustangs as much as the next guy (unless the next guy is VA) but **** me they didn't half shove it down your throat in this one.

Pish.

I liked Godzilla. I'm not big on monsters, I find they look dumb no matter how hard you try, so I didn't mind his little screen time. The biggest problem was the whole beefcake 'merican angle, and his sidelined wife who just gets to look concerned around phones for the whole film. It would have been nice if it was set in Tokyo. Imagine how pretty that would have been! Also, not enough Binoche.

Other than that, I found it pretty enjoyable for what it was.

Â