The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

Safe house was ok, the stadium stuff derails it though, feels really forced to me, I imagine they only got permission to film there if they shoe horned the stadium in

For me that was the only stupid part of the movie.  That would never be an option in real life due to the fact there's so many people!

Man On Fire  (2004)  A couple of friends suggested this film to me ,saying it was  good.I am glad they did, i thought it was really good and would recommend it 8/10

Thanks for your suggestion RunRickyRun, i will add it to my "Films To Watch" list 

• Like 1

family viewing, re-watching The Princess Bride for the first time in about 15 years. Forgot how genuinely funny it was in parts. Always thought I was just fondly remembering the cultish silliness of it all, but some of the dialogue is delightfully deft.

The line that constantly cracks me up is such a random line in the film.

Westley: Give us the gate key.

Yellin: I have no gate key.

Inigo Montoya: Fezzik, tear his arms off.

Yellin: Oh, you mean *this* gate key.

• Like 2

The Return..

What a bloody awful film, but it did take me away from watching England.

What ever happened to Sarah Michelle Geller. At one point looked like she was going to be a Hollywood starlet and now does weird films like this.. Still never forget that scene from cruel intentions.

• Like 2

just seen they are remaking the secrets in their eyes in english, chiwetel ejiofor is the main character, also got paltrow and julia roberts in it, the argie original is a great film and i like him, not a fan of roberts or paltrow though

One of my favourite movies of all time.

**** remakes.

• Like 1

Â