ender4

4 minutes ago, neilski said:

Shocking mate...had to mute it🤬 ...im wondering when theyre gonna talk about villa or spurs!? 5 mins before kick off?  You would think it was liv v city game on first!? 

45 mins in and finally a segment on Villa 🤣 a pre match interview 

26 minutes ago, AndyM3000 said:

Moving Tielemans, Bailey to fit in Cash at RM is madness to me. I'd rather just play Zaniolo LM than do this.

I think a big part of it is not wanting to drop Lenglet as he’s been decent but wanting Konsa/Torres/Cash back in. Personally I feel in that situation he should just make the tough decision - he’s taken the option today where none of his regular starters feel overlooked. Time will tell if he gets the performance as a result.

Just now, Adam2003 said:

he’s taken the option today where none of his regular starters feel overlooked

I'm not sure Unai rolls like that.  He's been happy to leave big signings on the bench and sub off people who have been subbed on so it's always been about what's good for the team not what's good for people's egos. 

Cash is in there to prevent the overload on the Spurs left when Maddison drifts out there. Bailey will still be mainly on the right as well I think.

I wonder if Cash will follow Maddison as he moves around the pitch.

Sky: We’ll be talking Aston Villa after the break. 

After 5min as break Sky come back with an interview Haaland about his father and his ringtone! 

Cheers lads! 

• Like 1

Just now, Tom13 said:

Asking Sturridge if being available is a bonus...of all people 😂

Availability is the best ability 😂

Didnt take long for Keane’s hot take that Ollie Watkins could indeed play for a topclub. Cheers for the clarification 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, troon_villan said:

He had a cheek to answer too!!

I know, I thought surely he's going to point out the obvious any second...but didn't :D

Just now, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Availability is the best ability 😂

Didnt take long for Keane’s hot take that Ollie Watkins could indeed play for a topclub. Cheers for the clarification 

We deserve to win just to shut up these bellends.

Just now, Rich_H said:

Trying to sell Watkins to a big club like Man United, going on mute until it kicks off. 

That annoyed me! Fair play the other bloke, when Keane said he could play for a big club, he says aren't Villa a big club?