ender4

Nervous excited for this one. It depends if we turn up against them as we did against City. If we do I think we’ll do well against them. If we play a bit lacklustre like we did against Luton then I can see us really struggling, especially if Maddison plays

I’d be happy with a draw. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, burchy said:

Nervous excited for this one. It depends if we turn up against them as we did against City. If we do I think we’ll do well against them. If we play a bit lacklustre like we did against Luton then I can see us really struggling, especially if Maddison plays

I’d be happy with a draw. 

Draw would be absolutely fine yeah. I'm already shitting it so good job I'm not involved 😀

If we play like we did at City they will crumble, we need to be all over them from the start and boss it. Win the ball back fast, high up the pitch and go at them. They're a very good attacking side so if they score first we might struggle, if we score first though they will commit a lot of men forward so we'll get chances.

Could be a cracker this.

I kind of feel sorry for all the Mother's feeling slightly second best to a football team. I went to my Mother's yesterday and said, "sorry Mom, can't do tomorrow, Villa's playing, priorities, and all that," she had the decency to laugh, bless her.

Edited by sheepyvillian

Tough one, it's touch and go and will go down right to the wire

If I'm allowed to watch the game or the wife insists on us going out for a mother's day meal 🤦

4 minutes ago, brummybloke said:

If I'm allowed to watch the game or the wife insists on us going out for a mother's day meal 🤦

If you’ve not got anywhere booked already then they’ll all be too full and you’ll have no chance of getting table, no point wasting your time trying… is what I’d say ;)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

I kind of feel sorry for all the Mother's feeling slightly second best to a football team. I went to my Mother's yesterday and said, "sorry Mom, can't do tomorrow, Villa's playing, priorities, and all that," she had the decency to laugh, bless her.

I think that’s probably why there’s still tickets left!

Game could go either way and does promise goals galore, and where as a win would be massive for either side, I don’t believe it will define the fourth place race. We could lose today and still finish fourth, trust Emery’s 2ppg consistency to see us through.

Spurs will press us hard today, thats why Pau is so important in transition. Gutted Kamara is out as I'd be a lot more confident if he was playing. Itll be a tough 90 mins and we'll have to withstand a lot of pressure. Fancy a couple of breakaway goals and a nervy 2-1 win. Need a HUGE game from Ginny today.

Edited by NorthEastVillan

Shitty weather out there. You just know it's our players who are going to be doing the slipping over. 

32 minutes ago, brummybloke said:

Tough one, it's touch and go and will go down right to the wire

spacer.png

25 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Game could go either way and does promise goals galore

Banker for a 0-0 then ;)

1 minute ago, The_Steve said:

Cash trending because idiotic Spurs fans want Romero to injure him. Utterly, utterly pathetic.

I hope someone snaps The Joker in half, be worth getting a red for.

As long as we are 3 up of course.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Shitty weather out there. You just know it's our players who are going to be doing the slipping over

Never has a truer statement been made, winds me up no end!

• Like 1