ender4

Just now, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

Cash further up the pitch closer to Romero so we can get that red card earlier in the game

Was just thinking that. Alternatively, we were planning for a Bentancur start and were wanting cash to man Mark him and hope that scares him out of the game. 

If Ramsey was fit there's no way Cash would be starting. He obviously doesn't trust Rogers enough to start in a game like this yet.

Cash has been decent recently so hope he can have a decent game and then a more creative option can come on second half.

3 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Bentancur on the bench for Spurs - apparently he was sacred to play against Cash again...

Well I mean Cash nearly killed him once so who can blame him

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CVByrne said:

Am not happy with that team. Think it'll backfire. Cash and Bailey. We're down to the bones and they have their full team back fit

Completely agree, we are down to the bare bones. Everyone else going on about injuries. I think we have more injuries than most

Not having Ramsey is a big blow. Messes our entire structure up. We need a pacey right footed winger in the summer. We’re too heavily stacked with left footed right sided players. 

1 hour ago, sheepyvillian said:

I kind of feel sorry for all the Mother's feeling slightly second best to a football team. I went to my Mother's yesterday and said, "sorry Mom, can't do tomorrow, Villa's playing, priorities, and all that," she had the decency to laugh as she changed her will, bless her.

Fixed that for you. 

• Haha 1