Morgan Rogers

Pongo Waring

He has such power but also such subtlety with it . How he beat their rightback for his goal is a case in point. Such incredible close control to cut back . Also loved the fact he scored off the keepers forehead but it was hit so hard and fast its barely noticeable. 

• Like 2

Was quality today, his speed and acceleration on the half turn is immense. He scared Bournemouth at times. He’s growing into the role Emery wants of him. Ramsey will struggle to get back into the side.

He has completely surprised me with the speed of how he’s adapted to a higher league and a new way of playing.

He genuinely looks a quality player with bags more to come from him.

I half see him ending up as a striker in a few seasons time. 

If he was 27 he would have been an excellent signing. He’s 21 and playing his first (half) season the Premier League. He’s gonna be a monster in the next few seasons.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Pongo Waring said:

I feel sorry for Boro. We've absolutely robbed them here😂 why did they sell him so cheap?

What a signing. What a bargain!

It was like 5.5+Azaz+like 7 mil in bonuses. 

• Thanks 1

Great scouting, the kid is awesome, he’s like a Yaya Toure in the making. Was really, really good today, super impressed with him. He is going to be a starter and important player for us sooner than we thought. He is getting better and better every outing.

3 minutes ago, Enda said:

Rogers, Buendia, Ramsey, Diaby, Bailey, Bardgjhi We’re gonna have some options next year.

:ph34r:

Seriously though I think the best way to survive with "only" Ollie and Duran next season is to have plenty of options behind them chipping in with the goals and I think a young number 10 or winger will be far easier to find 

We've also got kellyman and young in the academy 

3 hours ago, PaulC said:

Just gets better and better.  Made himself a first choice even when otters get fit. Will.be even better next season. 

On a really wet day I think an Otter might be a better option.

• Haha 2

Wow looks a great buy. I have to be honest I didn't think he looked amazing when we played Boro in the cup but that is why I am a fan and not a scout. Oozes class, seems to always have time on the ball, and his awareness is fantastic. Could be some player.

22 minutes ago, Enda said:

Rogers, Buendia, Ramsey, Diaby, Bailey. We’re gonna have some options next year.

This! 😁

Rogers development is hugely pleasing and way faster than anyone had predicted.  There's a real player here! 

• Like 1

What a signing! Seemlessly fitted into the starting eleven and gets better with every game. I love how tall and athletic he is. I love his technique. I love his ability to get stuck in and, I love how he can go past someone by going to his left or right. 

What will his ceiling be? 

Â