Kingman

People calling for a 3-0 win but would settle for a 1-0, as if it was a draw. It was the same before the game at Old Trafford. We become half decent and start expecting to smash teams. Any win in the premier league is difficult. A 1-0 win would be a huge result. 

38 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Feel like Diaby is due a good game and a goal. Gonna back him to score today. 

Don't he's absolutely s***

Only joking it's reverse psychology, hopefully it works tonight?!

High scoring game i think who knows the winner.

Feeling confident tonight. Don't expect a repeat of the last seasons fixture, think they will turn up and be difficult to beat but I'd like to think after the result there earlier in the season and it being the first home game in a month the players will put on a good performance tonight.

Going for a 1-0 win. 

I think this is a bit of a cross roads game. We’re at home against a good team who are having a poor season.

A win puts us 17 points clear of them and 2 points off the top (at least until Liverpool play). 

A loss and Spurs are breathing down our neck. 

We need a bit of momentum again and this is the night to start that. I’m actually pretty confident. 

• Like 1

I think we'll scrape a win. 2-1 my prediction. 

Early goal for us. Equaliser for them, then late winner for us.

Got a feeling Isak is going to score. On form and likely to capitalise on a mistake from Lenglet/Carlos so unable to see a cleansheet.

If Ollie, Bailey and whoever else joins the forward line tonight have their shooting boots on, we'll get chances against this Newcastle team. They just need to finish them, which we've been pretty poor at of late. 

2 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I can feel it in my bones. 

Thank me later 😉 

If we don't win, i will hunt you down, grind your bones down into dust and snort you for an alternate high. 😆

• Haha 4