Kingman

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

Only big up were gonna get. If he commentates this game he'll be all over Newcastle, believe me, he loves emm!

Jock loving a Scottish club over an English club shocker.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, bose said:

20 minutes to go and as usual all my pre match confidence has gone

Yep I am shitting it like usual.  15 years of being scarred means I never ever think we’ll win before a match. 

• Like 2

Just now, villatillidie1980 said:

On the Diaby or Bailey question, for me it doesn’t work when we start both, so as long as the one starting on the bench impacts like we want, I am happy either way. 

Also, I took Diaby out of my Fantasy team, so he’s bound to score a hat trick tonight!

If Diaby and Watkin's are on it, we win all day long. If Diaby is off it, we bring Bailey on second half to get the winner.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Yeah, finally getting some recognition.

Best dual success rate in the league. What a player. I love him

If he was left sided and Klopp stayed I'd be shitting myself fiver a move from them as VVD's successor. He's that good.

Just now, stewiek2 said:

If he was left sided and Klopp stayed I'd be shitting myself fiver a move from them as VVD's successor. He's that good.

He really is. He’d walk into nearly every top side imo. Criminally underrated. Wouldnt be surprised if some big bids came in this summer tbh

3 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Really? I thought he was universally loved. Seems a good bloke to me

he might be a decent bloke, i don't know him so i can't comment in that respect, but as a commentator/pundit he's like the rest.

Spews shite

1 minute ago, imavillan said:

he might be a decent bloke, i don't know him so i can't comment in that respect, but as a commentator/pundit he's like the rest.

Spews shite

He's far better than most as a co-commentator. None are perfect or unbiased, but as they go, he's close to being the best of a shite crop.

13 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Yep I am shitting it like usual.  15 years of being scarred means I never ever think we’ll win before a match. 

And don't you dare think or feel otherwise, or it'll be YOUR FAULT AND YOURS ALONE if we lose. 😉  We are now in The Jinx Universe.  We all need to tread carefully. Did you get out your old Villa cuff links, kiss each one, touch the door frame, and swing your Villa scarf around exactly three times?

Edited by Marka Ragnos