Kingman

We are due a performance, I think we've been average at best since the City win. 

I'd put Diaby up against Trippier tonight. He's been gifting mistakes and you gotta question where his head is at with the whole Bayern thing. 

I do worry about that little rat Gordon, especially as Cash is so prone to diving into tackles. 

Big game this, feels pivotal for the rest of our season. 

• Like 1

For all their supposed injuries, Saudi still look a decent lineup. Hope this is one of the more open games we thrive on. Would be great to get back on track after the slight slump. 

19 minutes ago, smg said:

Some people on here would love that. How many sets of fans turn ugly when their team is in the top 5 of the premier league ?

Still gotta win games, especially aginst these Mugs!

• Like 1

What the f**k is going on!? How is he looking younger than before the break!? How the hell does he look healthy!?

We break managers. What is this Basque witchcraft!?

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, briny_ear said:

This has probably been said before but this is the team with the best home record in the premier league vs the one with the 2nd worst away record.

Ohhh noooo!!! 😱😱😱

Diaby vs. Bailey starting debate seems much of a muchness to me. That's just me. 😉  I feel like we need both of them to do better than they've been doing recently.

This match does feel super pivotal to me, but at the historic level we're at, the fact is, it's more than "pivotal."

Every game seems to create a whole new set of reference points for Villa and instantly obviates the previous ones. We're walking with the giants now. I hope we play like that today.

Edited by Marka Ragnos
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

Why isn't Bailey starting games. He's better than Diaby. It's not even a debate

I think diaby is a better player than bailey in general however bailey has been better this season and offers more of a goal threat. Still wouldn't trust him away from home but tonight I would have started with him. 

Edited by villa89

On the Diaby or Bailey question, for me it doesn’t work when we start both, so as long as the one starting on the bench impacts like we want, I am happy either way. 

Also, I took Diaby out of my Fantasy team, so he’s bound to score a hat trick tonight!

• Like 1