Ratings & Reactions: Brentford v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

234 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your man of the match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 19/12/23 at 23:59

2 minutes ago, Rustibrooks said:

Just really annoyed we sunk to their level. Maupay once again showing why he’s a dickhead, Thomas Frank going on a coked up rant to Paco. **** em. 

UTV

Agreed. At the point we were winning we really didn't need to do that. Emi should know better. He's a world cup winner, Maupay is a world class word removed. He really didnt need to get involved in his stupid games. 

• Like 1

Just now, StefanAVFC said:

Bunch of cynical thuggish cheats, ref completely lost control of the game for no reason. 

It all started with whatever happened between Watkins and the fan(s). Utter chaos after that.

I think we got away with the penalty appeal against McGinn first half tbh, but we’ll take it!

Pretty terrible for 75 minutes lets be honest. Sorted ourselves out for 10 minutes, took the lead and then lost our heads? :lol:

The adrenaline of 2nd place must have hit because **** knows what we were doing towards the end, complete shambles. 

I still worry about the away performances but big win. We move. 

• Like 1

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

If he books Maupay for running into Martinez there's no big melee at the end.

Maupay really is an odious little creature isn't he? I'm glad his career has tailed off.

He proper led with his shoulder against Martinez, for literally no reason. He’s an absolute word removed. 

• Like 4

Last 20 mins we totally lost the plot. Our MO is to be in control, stay in control, stay cool. All that ongoing bollox with Emi and Maupay nearly cost us points and has lost Kamara for 3 matches.

Chuffed we hung on to the points but fuming with the way we threw away the end of the game.

• Like 1

Just now, bobzy said:

It all started with whatever happened between Watkins and the fan(s). Utter chaos after that.

I think we got away with the penalty appeal against McGinn first half tbh, but we’ll take it!

I think we were incredibly lucky with the Konsa one mostly. Any contact in the back is usually a foul. 

• Like 1

Just now, StefanAVFC said:

He proper led with his shoulder against Martinez, for literally no reason. He’s an absolute word removed. 

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

If he books Maupay for running into Martinez there's no big melee at the end.

Maupay really is an odious little creature isn't he? I'm glad his career has tailed off.

the gollum of Prem football

That was feisty! So thrilled about the three points, best moment beside our goals was Ben Mee getting a straight red, I think there is an argument for banning a player for a longer time with that behaviour. Just luck that he didn't end Bailey's career. Except Wesly, hasn't he done similar to other players as well?

Â