It's Your Round

Imagine winning this one. Would be rediculous. Let’s be real though, Arsenal are title contenders and there is a reason they have lost one game all season… and this one to extend our run of home wins to 15 games? Come on now. 

You can use all the same arguments as to why it would be difficult to beat City with this one too. No-one is unbeatable, not even this lot. With the right plan and the right attitude anything is possible... 

Plus,  after Wednesday, who cares about Arsenal. Let's just beat them too

One thing is for sure.  We won't play with fear like so many villa teams before them.  It's so good to not have to win a  mental game with ourselves before we play football.

If we can get near the performance on Wednesday, then Arsenal are in for a very tough night.  

Come on the Villa!!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

Which incompetent rocket polisher is this then?

Dunno but looks like he’s measuring my cock after Wednesdays result :wave:

• Haha 3

I would go with an unchanged line up personally, we must start tielemans as we need to get as much control of the midfield as possible a La Man City. 

i do think they will score but think we will win the game, we are at home and it’s going to be another great atmosphere under the lights and I just think Emery will be extra fired up for the game too. Tbf a lot of arsenal fans are worried about this one too, but I feel our team will want it more and they will expect the win at VP so it might work in our favour….huge game and if we win it will be a massive follow up statement to the battering of Man City 

• Like 2

On 06/12/2023 at 23:57, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Yeah, his behaviour at Villa Park last season was awful...total spoilt baby.

I hope Emery gets the Villa players fired up for this one.

They say a team reflects their manager. So of course he's a petulant spoilt brat. His manager is an odious prick.

4 hours ago, wedge said:

I - as I often do with you RV- feel the same.

I'd love to stuff it up these weird, fam/blud squealing, AFTV hype-man, entire club-shop replica wearing chuffbucket freaks more than I can describe. With that prat who was trying to wind Villa fans up after they beat us 4-2 at VP last season who got kegged and his hat pinched with the permanently attached Arsenal club shop headphones round his neck being given a leg-and-a-wing off the platform at Aston station into the prickly brambles below by @Follyfoot and his mates as the icing on top of the cake!!

Hardcore, you know the score 😛

• Like 2

1 hour ago, fightoffyour said:

Should I wear my lucky Villa boxers again on Saturday given that they are already soiled from Wednesday?

Go for it. (assuming 'good' soiling rather than 'bad' soiling). Every little helps... 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I think we win this if we have the crowd as a 12th man. Boo the hell out of Arsenal when they have possession. It’s amazing what a crowd can do to players on both teams. Liverpool have won European cups because of the crowds!

This.

The atmosphere on Wednesday sounded great but it can always be improved upon.

• Like 2