viivvaa66

1 hour ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Exactly this. Nerves are really kicking in now.

Its been 3 months since we got a thorough beating and you start believing that we are that good. Man City can offer a huge reality check if we arent at our very best. In fact they could even if we are at our best. 

But these are the games you should want.  Test yourself and have the chance to go above the treble winning team of last season.  And no matter the outcome realise we are a good team still in the building phase.

Emery is still only getting 4 of his own players on the pitch at maximum. There is a long way to go.  Win lose or draw we are in the best place we have been in 15 years. 

are you sure you don't mean "in living memory?"

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, a-k said:

We can win this, but let's not forget we are indeed 7-2 underdogs. Hopefully an enjoyable spectacle to watch but even if the result goes our way we shouldn't get too down about it.

7-2 you say? 

That sounds a familiar pair of numbers, I’d certainly take that score line again. 

19 hours ago, Talldarkandransome said:

This is why teams lose to them and others. Emery will be instilling in them that we can win, we are at home on a 14 win streak. The players needs to be on it cos I wouldn't be relying on the atmosphere to help them

Not holding my breath waiting for the Villa dressing room to ring me halftime for a little pep talk. 😁 #UTV

Looks like it's going to be 

Haaland

Foden Alvarez Silva

Stones Lewis

Akanji Gvardiol Dias Walker

Looking at that - think Pep wants to re-establish control and aim for set pieces against us.