viivvaa66

2 minutes ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

I cannot tell you the hatred I feel towards Citeh. It isn’t just the usual jealousy of success, either. They’re an utter classless bunch (despite the great culture vulture that Pep tries to be). What I’d give to see our boys give them a battering: tactically and physically. Come on!

Not too bothered about these cheats. But Arsenal, we really need to wipe the smile off Arteta's lego head, must must beat them!!

• Like 2

Just now, foreveryoung said:

Not too bothered about these cheats. But Arsenal, we really need to wipe the smile off Arteta's lego head, must must beat them!!

Pep and Arteta are cut from the same cloth. Peddling a brand of football that is somehow considered purer than everything else, while conveniently overlooking the millions spent on the players who do the job. All the while dressing themselves and their tactical genius in expensive pullovers. *

Chicken sh*t dressed as chicken salad.

* just realised I sound like a proper knob. 

• Haha 1

Just now, AndyM3000 said:

Would have preferred Diaby, Ramsey or Moreno in this team, feel we lack a bit of pace but lets see how we set up.

Dangerous weapons we can bring on and actually affect the game in a positive manner…

Lot of faith shown in Bailey today… good to see him playing with a smile on his face… go on Leon!

13 minutes ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

I cannot tell you the hatred I feel towards Citeh. It isn’t just the usual jealousy of success, either. They’re an utter classless bunch (despite the great culture vulture that Pep tries to be). What I’d give to see our boys give them a battering: tactically and physically. Come on!

There isn’t a team I hate more in football. They represent everything wrong with the game and should be stripped of all their ill-gotten trophies. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Leon has earned his starts this week. Been consistently producing the goods off the bench. Diaby has been a little disappointing of late. Its good to instil competition in the squad, the ones that come on know they have to perform if they want to get a starting berth, ala Leon.

Do we finally have genuine competition for places?? 😃 About bloody time!

Competition breeds success, players forced to perform to get in and stay in the side… that is the way.

13 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

I don't like arsenal, but at least they're a legitimate football club.

**** man city, every word removed who plays for them, and every word removed who funds their disgusting sportwashing vehicle.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Quite refreshing to see how much coverage we are getting today…

Amazon doing a better job than the likes of Sky in that regard…

I wish they had won the tv rights. Their coverage is so much better and unbiased.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Villa87 said:

Great punditry - Man City the way to run a club. Spend money and bring youth through. Beautiful to see. **** me!

It how you should run a club. Wonderfully run to the point if having 115 charges brought against you 🙄