viivvaa66

2 minutes ago, Roitorb said:

I wish they had won the tv rights. Their coverage is so much better and unbiased.

And you can mute the gobshites and just listen to crowd noise.

I get as much valuable information from my farts as I do the idiots who commentate on football

Edited by Davkaus

1 hour ago, oishiiniku_uk said:

Crikey! What would you have predicted if we were still playing terribly under Gerrard? 

Not predicting 0-5, but it's possible if they press us hard from the go and score early.

We need Super John McGinn today… and in these kinds of games… when he shows up, the whole team follows…

Boosts our chances considerably…

Although Luiz has genuinely stepped up this season too.

Shout out to Konsa too but we need a real driving force in midfield and an aggressive approach to really scare and threaten the so called “big teams”… to go along with our quality…

• Like 1

Just now, Jas10 said:

We need Super John McGinn today… and in these kinds of games… when he shows up, the whole team follows…

Boosts our chances considerably…

Although Luiz has genuinely stepped up this season too.

Shout out to Konsa too but we need a real driving force in midfield and an aggressive approach to really scare and threaten the so called “big teams”… to go along with our quality…

Absolutely. McGinn is the key. 

1 minute ago, The_Steve said:

No point dropping Carlos and destroying his confidence. Hopefully he’s doubly fired up. 

Yep…

Silly to question or doubt Unai really…

He is the one who works on everything and regularly sees and reviews the players…

What the hell do we know?

Trust in the maestro.

• Like 2

This time last week the Diaby thread was all about how out of form he is. It may end up been the wrong call in hindsight, and we are going to lose at home at some point, but based on recent performances, Leon deserves the start. There's also workload management which is critical for a super dynamic player like Diaby.

Cash benched two games in a row when we have 3 league games in 6 days suggests slight injury to me.

2 minutes ago, maqroll said:

You'd have thought not long ago that Diaby would be a must-start v Man City. 

Should be motivated to up his performance levels now… hopefully he can make a major impact off the bench and get “back in favour”…
I think Unai has found a way to manage the players that don’t start and makes them realise how involved and how important they are… just look at Bailey.

We need game changers from the bench too…

5 minutes ago, Chindie said:

If we won this tonight my neighbours would be filing noise complaints from me running around the house screaming in joy.

Sadly we won't.

You never know… and that’s why we’re here, hanging on every minute :)