viivvaa66

2 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

This is city’s lineup 

Ederson, Walker, Dias, Akanji, Gvardiol, Stones, Rico, Bernardo, Foden, Alvarez, Haaland

That's one of the weakest City teams I've seen in ages. If there ever was a time to turn them over, it's now.

That said I can fully see a 1-0 Rico Lewis goal from a corner result.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

That's one of the weakest City teams I've seen in ages. If there ever was a time to turn them over, it's now.

Their version of Peter Withe and Gary Shaw up front.  Midfield needs to be ultra aggressive and on it from the start . Come on Meatball. You have a massive game in your legs for tonight surely

14 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

This is city’s lineup 

Ederson, Walker, Dias, Akanji, Gvardiol, Stones, Rico, Bernardo, Foden, Alvarez, Haaland

That back 6 is about as defensive as they come. Pep's really mad about all these goals they've given up.

19 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Whut? Aside from Rodri missing they'll be playing close to that every week.

9 minutes ago, Mr_Dogg said:

Whut? Aside from Rodri missing they'll be playing close to that every week.

Rodri, Doku, Grealish and KDB out, 3 of those 4 would have started this season. Not to mention the players who have left recently like Mahrez and Gundogan who usually started for them. City fans also feel their team is weaker this year not having replaced the aforementioned players properly

2 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Rodri, Doku, Grealish and KDB out, 3 of those 4 would have started this season. Not to mention the players who have left recently like Mahrez and Gundogan who usually started for them. City fans also feel their team is weaker this year not having replaced the aforementioned players properly

I hope you're right. But Alvarez, Silva, Foden and Haaland are world class.

Pep is tweaking and this side of Christmas is the right time to play them.

Edited by Mr_Dogg