• Durán
    • Bailey (McGinn 70)
    • Ramsey (Tielemans 70)
    • Zaniolo (Diaby 78)
    • Digne (Moreno 76)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/12/23 at 23:59

1 minute ago, R.Bear said:

The lack of urgency in the final 10 minutes was infuriating. We could have sent the kids out in Bosnia had we got a 3rd. Now we have to make sure we get a point.

Maybe, but go for the third and end up drawing and it's out of our hands. I fancy us to get a point against Zrinski, Emery obviously does too. 

Edited by blunther
  • Like 1

By far the better team. We gave them their goal, although tbf the finish was fantastic.

Not over now for the last game, but one that we should see off comfortably on paper. At least it will make the viewing more exciting when we still have something to play for in that game.

Great return to form for Moreno! What a goal! Got my MotM for that + that there weren't really any other performances that particularly stood out tonight, except maybe from Bailey who I thought was dangerous af! What a goal that would have been after that beautiful trap from Olsen's long ball, holy donkey servings!

UTV and be safe out there with all of their morons roaming about.

Unai is brilliant. His Villa team are brilliant. That was not brilliant but we still won.

Life as a Villa fan is pretty brilliant at the moment to be fair! Remember when we had to play brilliantly just to stand a chance of winning a game? Onwards and upwards.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Good enough, I'm sure we will get the required point in the last game, Mostar will have nothing to play for.

Except beating a premier league team in front of their own fans perhaps ?

1 minute ago, tomav84 said:

Think emery will rotate anyway in the last game due to the number of fixtures we've got coming up. I fear we might have to settle for a playoff game 

Nah we'll win the group. Trust me.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PieFacE said:

Was good to win, shame we didn't get a third. Probably should have. 

Should have really, half a ball width away with Bailey. Duran just needed to stick a leg out, Ramsey had a great chance...

Positive night for Olsen, Moreno and Luiz in particular. Good for Ramsey to get on, Lenglet played them on a few times but he did some decent work at times too. 

The more the second string play the better our depth gets I spose. Hopefully we can win this group now and avoid the extra game.

• Like 4

Â