Jareth

3 minutes ago, Pinebro said:

I think they will drop off a little this season.

I predicted Arsenal to win the league before the season

I think you will be proven incorrect. If anything, I believe Liverpool look like a better bet right now.

But it will be Man City, with games to spare. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Pinebro said:

I think they will drop off a little this season.

I predicted Arsenal to win the league before the season

Fair enough! I think even if they do drop off a bit they are still well ahead of anybody else.  The fact they are so close to the top now before their usual second half of the season run is scary.  Arsenal and Liverpool still have too many weaknesses imo to beat City to the title.

All we can do, is try and stay in touch, and by doing so, we may finish in the top 5

We don't have the football IQ on the pitch and the clean sheets, to win it.

Edited by TRO
  • Haha 1

Not like I’m bothered with the league table at this stage or anything but there’s a possibility we could end the week 1 point behind arsenal and ahead of Man City or 10 points behind Arsenal and 7 behind City. 

December is busy!

18 minutes ago, Taxahunter said:

The danish commentators said, that the shots on goal in the first half was the most any team had had against a Guardiola side ever in 535 matches

It was also the fewest shots a Guardiola side has ever had on goal in those 535 games (2).

edit - that was for the whole game not just the first half. City had no shots on goal in second half.

Edited by El-Reacho

I remember in 80/81 we beat Liverpool 2-0 in early January and the players and the fans began to believe it was possible,

To beat City today in such a dominating way can only be good for the players that anything is possible

Edited by Only2McInallys
  • Like 3

38 minutes ago, Only2McInallys said:

I remember in 80/81 we beat Liverpool 2-0 in early January and the players and the fans began to believe it was possible,

To beat City today in such a dominating way can only be good for the players that anything is possible

I was saying to my son on the way home, but it had that kind of vibe about it . Ignore at your peril, are you going to bet against us?

• Like 1