Jareth

5 minutes ago, maqroll said:

how do we not try to make some massive moves in january

Diaby needs to get on form will be like a new signing, not been too impressed lately. Need to replace Cash, I think he's showing he is Prem standard, but not at this level we are at now.

4 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Diaby needs to get on form will be like a new signing, not been too impressed lately. Need to replace Cash, I think he's showing he is Prem standard, but not at this level we are at now.

Yes Cash is solid mid-table Premier League RB but he sticks out a bit in a lineup full of top 4/6 players.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mantis said:

Yes Cash is solid mid-table Premier League RB but he sticks out a bit in a lineup full of top 4/6 players.

So good we are playing the football to realise this, not for cash ofcourse, but no doubt he is a Crystal Palace type player, not got the top 4 Villa swagger. 😎

2 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

So good we are playing the football to realise this, not for cash ofcourse, but no doubt he is a Crystal Palace type player, not got the top 4 Villa swagger. 😎

I think that's a little harsh. Tbf he still has a big part to play for us, football is a squad game after all, but if we're going to make a genuine push for the title then you need a top quality RB to play alongside Top 4 calibre players like Martinez, Konsa, Torres, Luiz and Kamara.

Edited by Mantis
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mantis said:

I think that's a little harsh. Tbf he still has a big part to play for us, football is a squad game after all, but if we're going to make a genuine push for the title then you need a top quality RB to play alongside Top 4 calibre players like Martinez, Konsa, Torres, Luiz and Kamara.

ideally we replace cash in january as our league starter, but in the conference league he'll be ideal. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Pongo Waring said:

I guess we will really find out if we're init when we play Man City and Arsenal back to back.

Not really. We've won more games than Newcastle and Liverpool and got hammered by both of them.

Even man city and Arsenal lose to eachother. 

• Like 1