Nicolò Zaniolo

Delphinho123

He was good today, a bit wasteful but you can see he's built for this league. We don't have to rely on Ollie to hold the ball up now. 

It was crying out for Bailey to replace him though, and it paid off. 

5 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I thought he was poor today, obviously has other shit hanging over his head but wasnt a good performance

Made the first goal? First half looked really good, playing on the left and still getting used to it, linked things up nicely. Second half few over hit passes and less in the game but he had a decent game.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I thought he was poor today, obviously has other shit hanging over his head but wasnt a good performance

Cost £5m

Made the 1st goal, quite direct/positive. Good attitude, works hard, nothing to dislike tbh. 

Granted he is not top quality, and i'm sure Ramsey, when fully fit, will be in the team, but overall I like him

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, ROTTERDAM1982 said:

Cost £5m

Made the 1st goal, quite direct/positive. Good attitude, works hard, nothing to dislike tbh. 

Granted he is not top quality, and i'm sure Ramsey, when fully fit, will be in the team, but overall I like him

I said poor today, not in general 😉

9 minutes ago, romavillan said:

Made the first goal? First half looked really good, playing on the left and still getting used to it, linked things up nicely. Second half few over hit passes and less in the game but he had a decent game.

I thought he stopped a few attacks by getting in the way and had some wayward shots. Sometimes I think he tries too hard to get into a game

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

I thought he stopped a few attacks by getting in the way and had some wayward shots. Sometimes I think he tries too hard to get into a game

He was the perfect link between midfield and attack first half. Second half, West Ham cut that out.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PaulC said:

The one thing I didn't like and thought was very embarrassing was him faking that head injury. 

Watkins laughing at McGinn being floored from a slight touch of the back of his hand?!

Thought that was worse :)

14 minutes ago, ROTTERDAM1982 said:

Cost £5m

Watkins made the first goal. It was Watkins who ran the channel to run down the ball near the corner flag then layed it off to Zaniolo to while he got himself in the box to receive the return ball.

35 minutes ago, PaulC said:

The one thing I didn't like and thought was very embarrassing was him faking that head injury.

Unfortunately that's football

For me it was just before he was subbed he gave the ball away sloppily and simply gave up, a bad pass is a bad pass also a part of football but to then just stand there making no attempt to win it back isn't good enough, maybe knew the sub was coming but other than that it's inexcusable

• Like 1

He was decent I thought, gave West Ham something to think about with his strength, physicality and trickery. He had some good moments. Seen a lot of people complain about his reaction to the elbow in the back of the head, he did make a meal of it but it also came at a time where we were under the cosh a bit. I think he was buying us some respite tbh, similar to when Emi went down after he claimed the ball. 

• Like 1

Â