Youri Tielemans

thejoker

Yeah. Still got it.

Tieleman's one of those luxury players. Could genuinely see him being MOTM v a Barca or Real Madrid in CL next season but will be pressed out of games against bottom half teams if he dosen't get time on the ball.

Pretty much how his season has gone when you think how good he was v Man. City just before the untimely injury.

Belgium also called it right going 4-3-3 and putting two big units beside him. We really need to play that v Man. City otherwise we'll lose that game very comfortably. Tonight he can get forward at will and is picking off England which is amusing to see.

13 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Keeps his stock high for a potential sale in the Summer along with Buendia and Zaniolo going back where he came from

You just never stop do ya?

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Best player on the pitch tonight 

By a mile too, at one point I didn't realise that was the same player that turns out for us.

1 hour ago, wishywashy said:

Ahahahaha

It’s not “odd” at all for a club to be celebrating a good international performance from one of their own players.

Mind you, I do wonder if they did this specially to taunt all Youri’s many detractors on Villatalk!

Happy for Youri. I know it’s been tough when he’s probably not being played to his strengths or best position at times, but I hope he takes a lot of confidence from this and we can see more goals from him. 

• Like 1

Â