Malta v England/England v North Macedonia

WallisFrizz

4 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

No Mings in the starting team but Guehi and Maguire play…

He’s put TAA in midfield and included Maddison in a front 3.

I won’t be watching. 

same. was concerned i'd have to give up my friday evening on that rubbish but quietly relieved that i don't have to now

gutted for ty, but not in the least bit surprised. southgate out.

• Like 2

That team is so predictable from captain 🍆💦 

This is why I just can't get behind the team. Same old crud, slabhead!! Henderson? Jeez, would love to see Malta win but that's never gonna happen, will be 6-7 nill and everyone will be rubbing one off over super Southgate....

• Like 1

On 24/05/2023 at 19:19, Xela said:

Nick Pope is injured I believe

Phillips inclusion is odd. He's nothing more than an ornament at Citeh

A bit like Grealish in his first season for them. Who was he going to replace last season. Pep knows a player when he sees one.

6 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Hello 👋👋

I've just been out for a couple of beers at a craft brewery (sorry ;) ) with a mate. We're both footie fans, but never even thought that England were playing. Shows you how much Southgate has made watching them almost unbearable. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sheepyvillian said:

A bit like Grealish in his first season for them. Who was he going to replace last season. Pep knows a player when he sees one.

Jack played nearly 40 games in his first season. Philips has played about 40 mins! 

9 minutes ago, Xela said:

I've just been out for a couple of beers at a craft brewery (sorry ;) ) with a mate. We're both footie fans, but never even thought that England were playing. Shows you how much Southgate has made watching them almost unbearable. 

Footie…..

mate

9 minutes ago, Xela said:

I think it’s partly that, and partly that England are playing Malta.

I genuinely have no idea why fans would go to see this. 

Just now, Xela said:

Jack played nearly 40 games in his first season. Philips has played about 40 mins! 

Jack wasn't picked for many of the key games and by his own admission it took him a while to adapt. I think Phillips wiil eventually make his mark there. Pep's certainly not selling him, so that speaks for itself. 

Â