Malta v England/England v North Macedonia

WallisFrizz

Season ends in a few days and Mings will have to keep training until June 16th to probably get a 30 min run out and our pre-season will start early July. Stupid scheduling, he should pull out injured and enjoy the summer. 

• Like 4

Crazy that Pickford keeps being picked as the number 1 and Pope can't even get in the squad. Johnstone is a decent goalie but no way is he better than pope. Watkins v Wilson, okay i can see wilson has had a decent season to, however Ramsey should be in the squad ahead of gallagher imo and was unlucky to miss out last time too. He needs to be ahead of at least one of henderson, phillips or gallagher.

Southgate will play kane for basically the whole 2 games anyway so i suppose it dosent matter who the other strikers are

9 minutes ago, Villatillidie95 said:

Come on, this is crazy! How come pope dosent get called up, yet pickford is always the number 1! Johnstone? Has he been that good for palace this season?

Pope has pulled out due to having hand surgery

• Shocked 1

I really can’t explain these 5

Trent Alexander-Arnold - He was dropped from the squad because he’s a terrible RB. Yes his form has improved over the last few months in his new hybrid role, but he won’t be playing that role for England so what’s the point? 

Harry Maguire - Getting silly now. 

Conor Gallagher - Poundland Robbie Savage, Awful player. 

Kavin Phillips - The guy has barely kicked a ball all season, but hey - he plays for City. Daft call up. 

James Maddison - Has completely downed tools at Leicester, I thought attitude was a big thing with Southgate? 

49 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Why does he hate Tomori so much? 

Tomori one bad Champions League semi final and is out

Maguire 4 years of shocking performances including a disaster in the Europa League and stays in

Tomori hasnt been as good this season but clearly better than Maguire

• Like 2

Not sure why anyone is surprised by the selections. 

Manager is a cheesy nob end, and he picks his chums regardless of form. 

Not bothered as I detest national team games, and I'd put money on Mings not playing at all. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Tayls said:

It’s becoming a bit weird now isn’t it. Borderline obsessive. 

Southgate has proven time and time again how stubborn he is. When everyone is crying out for something he’ll not do it. 

• Like 1

Â