Malta v England/England v North Macedonia

WallisFrizz

12 minutes ago, HongKongVillan said:

TAA as number 10 again? This is a **** sick joke

So apparently TAA is now a better attacking midfielder than Gresford, Foden and Eze.

This bloke is beyond a joke. Just has his faves (and they must play for a superleague 6 team.) Maguire again? Against N Macedonia? No disrepsect but how long has the Northern Macedonian FA existed?

I used to love watching England as a kid '86 - 2002. Even when it was the "Golden Generation" it was nauseating but I watched and supported them.

Now I actively want them to lose so when can be rid of this idiot jobsworth.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

playing Macedonia, picks 2 defensive mids.

Southgate is such a tool.

Picked arguably his strongest team bar bellingham missing in midfield

Vs Macedonia at home

He's a clown, he's lucky as **** with both draws and injuries, stones and maguire must have near 50 games together by now, no experimenting, no trying stones in midfield like he's been playing for city instead its TAA who hasn't been for liverpool

Its just beige rubbish, we'll win 3 or 4 nil

• Like 1

For years we’ve had decent managers and average players representing England. Now we’ve actually got some really great players and we’re stuck with Safegate. It’s absolutely infuriating. I just can’t even be bothered to watch anymore. What a waste.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MaVilla said:

playing Macedonia, picks 2 defensive mids, a centre half his own club thinks is shit, a full back in midfield when he has a benchful of midfielders, and a 68 year old Henderson. 

Southgate is such a tool.

Fixed. 

• Haha 2

I am just here for the comments, Southgate has sucked what little love I had for the international team with his constant picking of ###king Henderson, Slabhead(cant get a game for manure), playing TAA in Midfield because Klopp says so, bore off you c#ck nosed ###ker. 

Playing such an elite team... this is where the fringe players should be getting some gametime... 

Detest England now

• Like 2

1 minute ago, StewieGriffin said:

Hearing Gerrard's voice is giving me severe PTSD, Im so angry watching him

I'm surprised you or anyone else is watching this shite. 

• Like 1

Just sat down after picking the wife up from work, put football on & Stevie feckin G is on the panel 😡 switched the TV off & went & sat in the garden with a Thatchers & came on Villatalk, probably switch my phone off in a minute going back through the threads from today 🤣

• Haha 1

Â