Malta v England/England v North Macedonia

WallisFrizz

Gutted for Watkins, but what does it matter.

Hope Wilson enjoys sitting on the bench watching Kane play as a holding midfielder/left back/wherever the **** he likes. 

• Haha 1

That is a joke of a squad selection.

Maguire and Phillips - where to start?

Sam Johnstone over Nick Pope, makes zero sense whatsoever, not that it matters because Pickford must have incriminating photos of Southgate or something…..

Maddison - really, from what I’ve seen of him lately he looks woefully out of form in a side about to be relegated.

You could go on to be honest, he’s absolutely losing the plot, lost in his own blind stubbornness and to top it off he disagrees with the parameters of the ban Toney has received, the rules are clear and he chose to break them, simple as.

4 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

This thread is always so funny when a squad is selected . . . what squad would *not* lead to an avalanche of 'what a clown' comments?

No Phillips and McGuire for a start, an maybe give Kane a rest against the first 2.

4 hours ago, Villatillidie95 said:

How the hell does Ramsey not get in ahead of one of Gallagher Phillips or Henderson?

U21s this summer, same with elliot and Jones

Big chance for eze, maybe his only chance, would expect changes to the midfield in the September games

Wilson over Watkins is the biggest shocker

4 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

This thread is always so funny when a squad is selected . . . what squad would *not* lead to an avalanche of 'what a clown' comments?

I know it happens all the time and different fan base arguing whether if it was Watkins, or to the Dan Burns. I don't think anyone is ever asking for a wholesale change to the squad. But there are may be 5 in that squad you could put a positive case in arguing that they do not deserve to be in. Some for obvious reasons, and some **** knows reason 

16 minutes ago, Xela said:

Nick Pope is injured I believe

Phillips inclusion is odd. He's nothing more than an ornament at Citeh

He seemed in really low spirits when sky interviewed him after they won the title. Needs to leave city because he is a good midfielder on his day when not injured but a workhorse and not what suits city at all, everyone could see it at the time. West Ham will try to get him on the cheap after they have sold rice and he would do well under moyes

1 hour ago, foreveryoung said:

If  Kane starts against North Macedonia and Malta, can someone at the game give him a slap. 😆

I guess he will play him against the weakest ones to help blocked nose into the record books. It's the only reason I can think of that he refuses to play anyone else no matter what the game.

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Mantis said:

I don't understand how Ramsey doesn't get a call up.

Here’s the answer…

58 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

Cretin, imbecile, moron, tactically inept cock-nosed waste of space aubergine head

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Does the same go for Maguire though? because even when fit and playing he is at best a mid-table defender.

I think that's more about having rarely let Southgate down when he's played, and to an extent the paucity of competition at CB. I do think he's largely been fine for England but personally I hope he doesn't end up starting both these games, especially the one against Malta.

• Like 1

Only one LB in the squad yet again. This is where I totally get @villa4europe point, just wasting easy qualifiers playing the same old faces instead of a bit of strategic experimentation with someone like Rico Henry who's had another very good prem season for team that could still make europe.

• 2 weeks later...

You just know that Garth is going to start Maguire ahead of him and Ty will waste 2 weeks of holiday getting splinters in his arse.

Best English CB in the league by far - better than Stones who's been playing as "Pep's hybrid CB, RWB, CM, CDM, GENIUS, LETS SUCK HIS C*CK"position*

*TM Sky Sports

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

You just know that Garth is going to start Maguire ahead of him and Ty will waste 2 weeks of holiday getting splinters in his arse.

Best English CB in the league by far - better than Stones who's been playing as "Pep's hybrid CB, RWB, CM, CDM, GENIUS, LETS SUCK HIS C*CK"position*

*TM Sky Sports

Maguire is nailed on to start despite Man Utd starting almost anyone they can to avoid playing him and prepared to pay £10 million to not play for them. Mings has been in sensational form last 6 months and has been excellent whenever he has played for England. 

on the stones playing all over the place a bit like zinchenco at arsenal when he won’t play left back despite being the left back I would use this and get a player to go and play in the space that leaves so with stones I would pop Watkins into that gap between the other centre half and full back or with arsenal get Bailey high on the right where the left back should be.

• Like 1

Its going to be a perfect example of maguire the ball carrying CB walking 50 yards up the pitch because Malta let him do it while they get their shape in place and he carries the ball in to tight spaces meaning the more creative England players have nothing to work with

Â