Malta v England/England v North Macedonia

WallisFrizz

13 minutes ago, Xela said:

I've just been out for a couple of beers at a craft brewery (sorry ;) ) with a mate. We're both footie fans, but never even thought that England were playing. Shows you how much Southgate has made watching them almost unbearable. 

I forgot this was happening and just happened to go onto the bbc website.

I saw a pic of MacGuire - FFS so of course he starts when he's 4th choice for Manure. Poor Ty. Kane starts too - Southgate is an idiot.

• Like 1

Proper flat - track bullies, this England team. As soon as they meet a team who is equally as good on paper they more than often crumble.

Once again, we'll piss the qualifying and then get knocked out in the quarters or semis to someone like Portugal. 

1 minute ago, bobzy said:

I think it’s partly that, and partly that England are playing Malta.

I genuinely have no idea why fans would go to see this. 

Just back from a weeks holiday there, I can 😉

Nice safe away trip, beers in the sun

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

Just back from a weeks holiday there, I can 😉

Nice safe away trip, beers in the sun

Just enjoy the country. That game will be borrrrrriiiiiinnnng. 

12 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

What a goal from Trent

The presenters were literally creaming themselves just about his inclusion. 

I fully expect the test card at half time whilst they try and scrape them all off the ceiling. 

• Haha 3

27 minutes ago, Xela said:

I've just been out for a couple of beers at a craft brewery (sorry ;) ) with a mate. We're both footie fans, but never even thought that England were playing. Shows you how much Southgate has made watching them almost unbearable. 

Should have stayed drinking your Hazy Rhubarb and Raspberry Pale Shoreditch Golden Skull Rattler beer from a lurid can at £8 a pop. 

Would have been more enjoyable. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, sidcow said:

Should have stayed drinking your Hazy Rhubarb and Raspberry Pale Shoreditch Golden Skull Rattler beer from a lurid can at £8 a pop. 

Would have been more enjoyable. 

It was a Cherry King fruited sour ale from the Black Iris Brewery in Nottingham, thank you very much! :)

Harry Kane-Penalty padding his stats again. 

Boycie still in the team, along with Methuselah Henderson. 

Never  change, Captain Beaky. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Xela said:

It was a Cherry King fruited sour ale from the Black Iris Brewery in Nottingham, thank you very much! :)

Damn it. Forgot to throw sour in there. 

I had a pint of Goats Milk in Worcester last nigh. It's not helping the England Performance today though. 

17 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Harry Kane-Penalty padding his stats again. 

Boycie still in the team, along with Methuselah Henderson. 

Never  change, Captain Beaky. 

19 of his 55 international goals are penalties. Great padding work from the diver.

• Like 2

My lad has just come downstairs and asked me why slab head started before Mings. I told him that I didnt know, he would have to ask Southgate. 

He then came down and said Maddison has been rubbish. Why did he start him.

I really can't wait for next season when he comes to his first PL game with me. Apologies in advance for whoever I'm sitting next to

Edited by Talldarkandransome
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, HongKongVillan said:

I like Eze and kind of glad he is getting his debut. But for the same sort of run of form you would question why he gets a chance and neither Ramsey or Ollie's get theirs

Ramsey is cos of the U21s

Eze has to take his chance here, Ramsey, elliot, Jones and knowing Southgate somehow skipp will all be under consideration in autumn

Â