Ratings & Reactions: Wolves v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your man of the match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/05/23 at 22:59

**** Wolves and **** the officials. That was never in a million years a win for them. Absolute bollocks we couldn’t put them away. Making Craig Dawson look like prime Maldini. **** off Villa

• Like 2

Dominated the game and had a few clear chances we should have buried. Another day we win that comfortably. 

We were totally playing the ref too! 

Overall a lack of quality in the final third and running out of steam regards Europe. In honesty, we were punching well above our weight even contending at this stage of the season given where we were.

A big summer needed and some quality added.

• Like 2

We should remember where we were a couple of months ago. Huge strides forward. We **** it today though. Season over. We go again, and I've got a lot of optimism for next season.

• Like 3

20 fouls 1 yellow from actual fouls

blatant handball

3 mins at the end of the 2nd half after a long pause for a head injury, 10 fouls and 9 Subs

if Attwell ever refs us again I’m not watching, it’s pointless 

well done on winning your cup final lads 

one of the worse teams I’ve ever seen score from 1 shot then stop playing entirely and we aren’t good enough anywhere to do anything 

• Like 1

Wolves clung on all game and we let them. Toothless final 3rd. Traore and Bailey a waste of time on the right and Ollie feeding off scraps again. We're playing well apart from that. Need to move the ball quicker when we get there otherwise it's all fart no shit.

• Like 4

I think that’s Europe gone. 

We’ve dominated the game but didn’t put the ball in the net and we’ve lost as a result. 

Wolves took their only chance and were happy to park the bus and saw it out. 

Â