Pre-Match Thread

MaVilla

15 hours ago, Vancvillan said:

As long as we don’t have Buendia marking Billing at corners I feel pretty good about this one.

i had the same fear but billing is garbage in the air apparently despite his height

1 hour ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Expecting a tough match today but if we can keep a clean sheet I think we can do it.

First time in the Holte for a few years. UTV!

Have a great day buddy! There's nothing like The Holte End.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, ender4 said:

By the end of the day (after Chelsea match)…

If we lose, we stay 11th.

If we draw, we stay 11th.

If we win, we stay 11th.

What a life in mid-table. 

We win, Chelsea lose, we are 10th.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ender4 said:

If we win, we stay 11th.

Yeh it’s crap at the moment due to that gap between top and bottom half but we are pulling away from the 8 teams below us and I reckon at some point if we keep up the good form we’ll overtake Fulham. I’d like to think we could overtake Brighton and Brentford too but they just keep winning!

Not an easy game this as Bournemouth are in decent form. Just looked at their last 6 games and they beat Liverpool and Wolves, drew with Newcastle and lost by a single goal away to both Arsenal and Brighton. The only team to give them a good beating was Man City 4-1.

I can see this being tight but see us winning by 1 or 2-0. 

2 hours ago, ender4 said:

If we win, we stay 11th.

I am starting to wonder if there are any teams above 11th and if there are any teams below 11th,FFS.

• Like 1

Win and we are 1 point behind Fulham with both clubs having 11 games left. Not like we are cemented at 11th. Win would also move us past Chelsea although with one game more played.

i would MUCH rather us be 11th and one or two points behind 10th, than 11th and 3 or 4 points behind 10th.  I want all three points.  I think, however, Bournemouths speed up front will hurt as and we will not get a clean sheet, so we will need at least 2 goals.