Match thread: Villa v Leicester

limpid

We’ve gifted them three goals. We’re by far their most creative force. We should be laughing it, but instead we have to chase a game we should be winning.

• Like 3

Just now, Farlz said:

Villa with a great opportunity to get into the top half and we drop a nice big disasterclass to shit on us all. 

I’d expect nothing less. 

You could see it coming a mile away.

Paying the price for going a goal ahead and sitting back and protecting it. You simply can't turn on the tempo like a light switch. Especially this group who don't have that mentality to control a game. If we score another we simply have to go for thrle jugular again and again. And someone needs to get on Madison.

• Like 1

Just now, thunderball said:

Second goal wasn’t on him, yes he slipped but there was a lot to do, Mings lost his man

On first viewing I blamed Mings. People are right that Digne just stops as well though  Absolutely embarrassing from both of them though. We deserve to be losing defending like this

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

There are players that have been at the club a number of years.

We know who they are. They string 3 or 4 or maybe even 5 performances today then they go out onto the pitch like a sack of shit. Complacent. Lethargic. Arrogant.

We know who they are, we all do.

**** em off

Plus Bailey. Get that absolute waste of space off our books ASAP.

3 minutes ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

Admire the use of the apostrophe, thereby preventing the potential confusion that a female horse was involved. 

Tbf he looks as comfortable today as I assume he would look like when **** a horse. 

We look lovely in possession

But we switch off for periods, especially after scoring. After their first it took about 10 minutes before we had possession in their half.

And with 3 minutes to go before half time, half the side were looking to the break.

Need to wake up