Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

5 very good signings this window, on paper at least. 

Rather save the money we have and put it towards players we really want... be it Nico Williams, or Ferran Torres in January, or next Summer. 

We've got a very good squad and looking forward to the European campaign. 

UTV

1 hour ago, RicRic said:

Based on our ins and outs isn’t our net spend only around £60m this window, I want a bad boy forward so surely we can splash in the region of £45m on one and still be more than ok and well below FFP mark? But correct me if im wrong

Someone like Diaby?

• Like 1

I would have taken someone like Daka from Leicester as a squad player, and it would have been great if we did sign a forward.

But, it’s been a brilliant window and, unlike many PL teams, we’ve not actually sold any players that we don’t want to.

Most other clubs in the PL have lost players that they would have preferred not to.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

So it looks like he's more of a promising young talent who's stock seems to be on the rise. An attacking left winger, still only 21 and I guess a decent stop gap and cover for Bailey on that left attacking side.

Will be good to see him in the Europa Conference games.

Small wages and a decent bit of business for such a low fee.

Good window if he's the last piece of the puzzle.  👍

3 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Because it was a weird post as though we'd signed him. When clearly we haven't.

Not sure how you've drawn the conclusion from my post that he's signed?

A mere description of the type of player he is, where he would fit in, where would be good to see him play, small wages, decent fee. He would be a decent promising addition if he was to sign/last piece of the puzzle. It wouldn't be the worst business in the world. If that was the last signing then a good window?

Hope that tidied up any confusion.  👍

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Which keeper isn’t ? (To other clubs fans).

It’s no wonder given the sh*t they have to put up with with opposing fans  baiting them all game from a few metres away. They can’t run away.

Edited by thunderball
  • Like 1