Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

10 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Well yeah, you've edited the post guv.

4 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

It's ok, he's changed it now. Good he realised it was so misleading.

Apologies you quoted the one before I seen it had a few words missing and immediately changed it. Nothing misleading meant by it if that's how you took it.

8 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

It was very deliberately written to reel people in, which it did.

Unlike what this clown seems to assume.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mole86 said:

Such a strange reoccurrence during transfer windows, like when he pretended he had inside info on us signing Leao and then Rashica.

Strange your little obsession with me occurs around this time of the year too.

Get over it. Shit happens.

• Haha 1

By my quick Google search, all the teams close to Venice are shite apart from Udinese. Maybe Keinan has changed his mind or Delefeou is back on. Or Bono is on holiday in Birmingham and wanted a takeaway flown in. 

2 minutes ago, Wezbid said:

By my quick Google search, all the teams close to Venice are shite apart from Udinese. Maybe Keinan has changed his mind or Delefeou is back on. Or Bono is on holiday in Birmingham and wanted a takeaway flown in. 

Yeah I was just checking local clubs. Udinese is a 1 Hour drive.

It's probably a private jet being sent to collect Davis

I know it's good to get business done early but we rarely have excitement of incomings on deadline day. No Sky man standing outside Bodymoor Heath . 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hev said:

I know it's good to get business done early but we rarely have excitement of incomings on deadline day. No Sky man standing outside Bodymoor Heath . 

The tweet further up might suggest standing at the arrivals area at BHX could be a better area to be cited perhaps?

• Like 1