Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

8 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Cheers… I’ll be pleasantly surprised if we manage it.

Not among my top choices but I know barely anything about him tbh.

He must be good if Unai and Monchi are trying to convince him… but are they? 😆

Its a smokescreen... it'll be Ferran instead ;) 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

Cant we just agree a deal subject to him passing a medical in the coming days or something?

you have to submit the paperwork by 11pm, but then you get extra time to 'finalise' things. No idea on what that means though in reality! :)

Edited by Xela

34 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

i know we could prob add 15-20m on for possible add-ons, but right now those add-ons arent realised, so for actual net spend i dont think its far off 35m.

(might be quite different depending on Tielemans sign on fees etc, buy who knows)

image.png.61188686cdd77e957eb7882bad3fc08c.png

Or put another way, that's one Cole Palmer.

Not entirely sure on the mechanics of things but have just this second wondered (whilst sitting on the Isle of Wight ferry for the last time) if a player knows he's moving but nothings been agreed could they have a medical carried out at a certified medical centre to expedite the process of a transfer day deadline? Sure if there's an owner of a clinic about it could be a credible business venture. 

Don't mind me, just thinking out loud! 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DeadlyDirk said:

Not entirely sure on the mechanics of things but have just this second wondered (whilst sitting on the Isle of Wight ferry for the last time) if a player knows he's moving but nothings been agreed could they have a medical carried out at a certified medical centre to expedite the process of a transfer day deadline? Sure if there's an owner of a clinic about it could be a credible business venture. 

Don't mind me, just thinking out loud! 

It's a good thought

Just now, VillaChris said:

Kasper Schmeichel been released from his deal at Nice so no rush but wouldn't mind a look at that given the extra games and his vast experience in premier league. Probably still has a base in the Midlands aswell given how long he was at Leicester.

Seems like he’s a bit of a prick. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, VillaChris said:

Kasper Schmeichel been released from his deal at Nice so no rush but wouldn't mind a look at that given the extra games and his vast experience in premier league. Probably still has a base in the Midlands aswell given how long he was at Leicester.

If he wasn’t such a knob, I’d think he be a real good back up. However, why has he been binned by Nice? Was he shit or just not nice 

5 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Yes and all that is very plausible except for the fact that he is a word removed