Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

2 minutes ago, nepal_villan said:

Allows him to sign with another club after the window closes.

Yeh, but I would have thought he would have had some value to PSV. Seemed to do ok last year? 

5 minutes ago, Xela said:

Contract terminated. Bit strange

Sorry to hear that, after your in depth coach knowledge, maybe that was your down fall.  I am sure you can lease some tractors shortly 🤔

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Sangare to Forest is a good deal isn't it?

Weren't we hoping he'd join us , was it last season before he went to PSV?

A good deal, it was me raving before he went to PSV for something stupid like 6m

i wanted him before we went for donk too, ah well the rest of you can watch him now and see he is class

Edited by paul514
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Sid4ever said:

Sorry to hear that, after your in depth coach knowledge, maybe that was your down fall.  I am sure you can lease some tractors shortly 🤔

I'm hoping I get the call from Forest. They're offering contracts to any tom, dick or harry. 

I wonder if we might see an announcement tomorrow even if we sign someone tonight? We'll want to get photos and videos done before the announcement and it would be a pretty big flex to keep it quiet on the last day of the window. 

Edit: I know this is copium

Edited by MotoMkali

1 minute ago, bobzy said:

I admire you all for putting up with the endless links and ITK shit each transfer window.

Can’t wait for this nonsense to be over :D 

Someone will open the January transfer thread tomorrow ;) 

It’s been a great window… we’ve signed players we would never have been able to attract before… don’t think we’ve “shopped at this level” before…

I’m getting hyped over Zaniolo… maybe I wanted a “dopamine hit” on this last day but… I’m “consoling myself” by focussing on him…

I think the Italian Stallion can surprise quite a few and showcase his talents here…

Diaby is ace too.

Our attack has been boosted and Moreno and JJ are going to help even more…

Despite what appeared to be devastating injuries to Mings and Buendia (they still hurt)… we are in really good shape to attack the season and try and compete in all competitions…

Most of all… we can have so much faith, belief and trust in our manager… he is truly exceptional and I think we’re going to have a team and squad we can really enjoy and admire… he has more and better tools to work with now…

It’s going to be entertaining…

Now let’s go beat Liverpool!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1