Jhon Durán

PieFacE

Definitely immature. Kids usually are. He does need to grow up, but if he doesn't I'm sure  we'll make our money back and more.

Emery the best man to make him mature though, so if he doesn't he'll go on to become someone else's problem rather than going on to better things.

Or he'll be great for us. All in all, probably a no lose situation. 

Just now, Farlz said:

He's congratulating a fellow Colombian on a big move. It's not serious. 

Our fanbase needs to a get a grip. 

I don’t think anyone is out to cancel him, it’s just rubbish timing. 

8 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

I thought this bit from Bardell y'day was basically right, lad (& his agent) need a bit of a reality check:

He ain't gonna start ahead of Nkunku, if he thinks he is he's delusional. 

Not just that but they have Jackson, they also have a £15m teenage striker on the bench tonight looking to make his 3rd sub appearance of the year 

Chelsea seems every bit as daft a link as AC Milan who have giroud and jovic, hes linked with leaving us to get games but go to a team where he'd be further down the pecking order and actually play less

I hate transfer windows 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, alreadyexists said:

Not great timing Jhon… we’re going to play Chelsea in just over an hour 

He can be happy for a fellow Colombian signing for a record fee. 

1 minute ago, CVByrne said:

He can be happy for a fellow Colombian signing for a record fee. 

He can. I think it’s just the blue hearts and the timing that bothers me. Not a massive deal though 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

1 hour ago, AshVilla said:

Don't care about the content of the tweet it's just the timing....

Yeah, he should wait at least a month to congratulate on a transfer. 

• Like 1

Receiving a massive amount of abuse now on twitter. Big fan of his ability but can’t see this working out long term the fans turned him into the scapegoat long ago now and unfortunately he added fuel to the fire with what might have been an innocent tweet congratulating his friend. Would be nice if he did have a future here but for his own sake I hope he gets rid of the hangers on in his life and poor advisors.

1 minute ago, gwi1890 said:

Receiving a massive amount of abuse now on twitter. Big fan of his ability but can’t see this working out long term the fans turned him into the scapegoat long ago now and unfortunately he added fuel to the fire with what might have been an innocent tweet congratulating his friend. Would be nice if he did have a future here but for his own sake I hope he gets rid of the hangers on in his life and poor advisors.

Scapegoat for what? We are having an incredible season. The guy is just a donkey with a shitty attitude. Get rid.

• Shocked 1

4 hours ago, Farlz said:

He's congratulating a fellow Colombian on a big move. It's not serious. 

Our fanbase needs to a get a grip. 

Yeah, don't get the issue on this. Just a coincidence that Chelsea are the club she's signed for. He's probably tweeted about other Colombians getting moves over the last few years.

At least he's in the West Midlands and hasn't travelled down to London on the quiet to see what this agent is promising him anyway!

Edited by VillaChris

I’ve spent a lot of time in Colombia, don’t think people understand the national pride they have. When any Colombian makes it big in Europe or the US, they take it very seriously. Everyone knows about it and celebrates it, whether it’s actors, musicians, footballers, cyclists, whatever. He’s done nothing wrong at all IMO.

For example, if you tell any Colombian who has an interest in football that you support Villa, they’ll immediately say Juan Pablo Angel and Jhon Duran. Villa being a relatively obscure club outside England. They care a lot about this stuff.

Edited by KentVillan
  • Like 2

Â