Jhon Durán

PieFacE

It’s got ‘part of the pre match video montage of amazing goals’ written all over it.  I suspect we’ll be seeing it on the big screens at Villa Park for years. 

7 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Watching the replay again.

Thays reminiscent of the spinning snapshot he had V Man City.

He's defo got that rapid fire rocket in his locker.

With him and Bertie on the pitch together, you’d never know when the ball is being hit towards goal

The technique on the strike is absolutely class. He takes the shot before the apex of the bounce whilst it's still rising. Superb control to not only keep it down, but also rip the living shit out of it into the roof of the net on the turn.

• Like 4

He's got all the attributes that you'd want in a striker. He is fast, strong, tall, athletic and with a powerful strike. You can tell at times that he is still young and raw but he will naturally develop and with the help of Emery I'm pretty sure the tactical side of things will be addressed in the long term.

What a prospect.

7 hours ago, Ghost said:

It was one of those goals that illicit an immediate guttural response from the viewer, then you process what's happened and the joy kicks in 😂

Agreed - I literally reacted from the gut, was proud of my deep sounding primal scream

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, a-k said:

With him and Bertie on the pitch together, you’d never know when the ball is being hit towards goal

Can't wait to see Duran & Bertie start in the same team this season 🙌  be like going to a circus, pretty sure be in Europe & not in the Premier league 🤣🤣 as people's hearts may stop functioning 

Â