Lee Kang-in

Delphinho123

1 hour ago, villa89 said:

Interesting to see we've launched the bid rather than the traditional tabling. A new sponsorship deal with SpaceX in the works?

I hope we launched the bid to Mallorca and not South Korea by mistake.

1 hour ago, WallisFrizz said:

We seem to be rivalled by Newcastle. I can’t see how we win that unless we overpay.

The only way we can beat Newcastle to a signing is to out bid them? I’ve spotted a schoolboy error in your theory. 

1 hour ago, MWARLEY2 said:

When they made that a year ago it was so perfect. They had just signed former Burnley targetman Chris Wood 

Trivia corner. 

Christopher Wood was the real name of Timothy Lea, of Confessions books fame. 

If we are really interested in him and both us and Newcastle meet his release clause. I would say we will have the edge on signing him. Emery will be able to communicate to him better as they speak Spanish and will be far more up to speed on him that Newcastle are having coached for years in La Liga and they were both at Valencia. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CVByrne said:

If we are really interested in him and both us and Newcastle meet his release clause. I would say we will have the edge on signing him. Emery will be able to communicate to him better as they speak Spanish and will be far more up to speed on him that Newcastle are having coached for years in La Liga and they were both at Valencia. 

Then his agent says go to Newcastle as they’ll be challenging for the title in a couple of seasons.

5 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

Then his agent says go to Newcastle as they’ll be challenging for the title in a couple of seasons.

I think at 21 years old it'll more based on what's best place for him to develop, get game time and become a better player.

1 hour ago, CVByrne said:

Got to love some wishful thinking :D 

Â