Lee Kang-in

Delphinho123

10 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Take this with a pinch on salt. It’s all we hear about Buendia, all those big changes created, and he’s rubbish. 

If you are creating big chances you are doing your job, as an attacking midfielder.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WHY said:

He doesn’t hit the first defender from a set piece, for this alone I would sign him up. 

Our biggest priority this window has to be someone that can take a corner or free kick from the wing. It's embarrassing how rubbish our team is at them.

18 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Our biggest priority this window has to be someone that can take a corner or free kick from the wing. It's embarrassing how rubbish our team is at them.

Douglas Luiz is one of the best corner takers in the league. 

Our team is full of midgets and Alf Garnett word. Aside from Mings they cannot head for toffee. We have the aerial threat of a mole. 

It's one of the main reasons I cannot wait for Carlos to return, an actual aerial threat from set pieces. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Laughable Chimp said:

I’m unsure what this guy’s actual position is. He’s seemingly played almost everywhere in midfield this season. Yet at the same time he also has a few games as a centre forward

That sounds very much like an ideal Emery player. 

Â